- Meet at Aswan Airport, Then transfer to your cruise
- Embarkation then Lunch
- Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener's Island
- Dinner & Overnight on board in Aswan
- Breakfast on board
- Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & Philae Temple
- Lunch & Sail to Kom Ombo
- Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo
- Sail to Edfu
- Dinner and overnight on board in Edfu
- Breakfast on board
- Visit Horus temple in Edfu
- Sail to Luxor & Lunch on board
- Dinner & overnight on board
- Breakfast on board
- Visit Luxor West Bank attractions
- Lunch on board cruise
- Visit the East Bank (karnak and Luxor Temples)
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise in Luxor
- Disembarkation by 08:00 am after breakfast
- Transfer to Luxor Airport for departure flight
- Meet & greet service in all meeting points
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- 4 nights aboard 5 star cruise on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours mentioned in itinerary
- Entry tickets to all sights
- Skilled Egyptologist guide during tours
- Mobile loan (30 min local / 2 min. international calls)
- Bottled water & soft drinks during trips
- All service charges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in all similar tours package.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult price package.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % adult price package.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas packages.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory