Day 1: Welcome to Cairo Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer ith private modern van to your hotel in Cairo
- Your holiday manager will give you a quick briefing of the agreed itinerary
- Quick check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Touring Cairo Famous Attractions
- Check out then Morning trip to Cairo Museum, Giza Pyramids & Khan El Khalili
- Evening transfer to Giza railway station to get the sleeper train going to Aswan
- Overnight aboard train with breakfast & dinner included
Day 3: Travel to Aswan / Nile Cruise
- Meet in Aswan station then drive to board the Nile Cruise before lunch
- An afternoon tour to visit the High Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk
- Back to Nile Cruise for dinner and overnight stay
Day 4: Nile Cruise / Edfu & Kom Ombo
- Morning tour to the temple of Horus at Edfu
- Lunch onboard the cruise to Kom Ombo to visit Sobek Temple
- Dinner and overnight stay on board cruise ship
Day 5: Nile Cruise / Luxor West Bank
- Arrive Luxor, breakfast then relish a trip to the west bank of the Nile.
- Visit Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Dinner and overnight stay on board cruise ship
Day 6: Luxor East Bank / Disembark Nile Cruise
- Breakfast, check out then explore Karnak & Luxor temples
- Transfer to Luxor Train station to get the sleeper train to Cairo & overnight onbaord.
Day 7: Arrive Back Cairo
- Meet in Giza train station then transfer to your hotel in Cairo & overnight
- Optional trip to visit Step Pyramids of King Zoser in Sakkara & Memphis.
- Overnight stay in your Cairo hotel.
Day 9: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in the hotel then free time before your flight
- Check out & transfer to Cairo Airport for departure flight
- Meet and greet service in all meeting points
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights in Cairo hotel including bed and breakfast
- 3 nights abroad 5 star cruise on full board
- 2 nights aboard sleeper train on half board basis
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch meal during trips in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Bottled water & soft drinks during trips
- All service charges and taxes
- Phone charged with 30 min local / 5 min. international calls
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in all similar tours package.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult price package.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % adult price package.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas packages.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory