Day 1: Arrive Egypt
- Arrive in Cairo airport, meet and transfer to Cairo hotel
- Finalize quickly all your holiday procedures with our Rep
- Quick smooth check in then enjoy your first night in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing
- Visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Nile Cruise Tour
- Early morning drive to Cairo airport then fly to Luxor
- Meet & transfer to board your Nile cruise before lunch
- Afternoon tour to Luxor & Karnak temple then return
- Dinner and overnight aboard cruise ship in Luxor
Day 4: Down The Nile
- Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch on board then sail to Edfu having dinner & overnight on board
Day 5: Down The Nile
- Arrive to Edfu, breakfast then visit God Horus temple in Edfu
- Proceed sailing to Kom Ombo relishing leisurely lunch onboard
- Arrive in Kom Ombo for afternoon trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Dinner and overnight aboard the sailing cruise to Aswan
Day 6: Down The Nile
- Breakfast on board then tour the High Dam, Philae & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard deluxe Nile Cruise parking in Aswan
Day 7: Disembark Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast and transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for check in & overnight in Cairo
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to airport to fly back home
- Meet and greet in all airports
- All transport by private modern vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel including breakfast
- 4 nights aboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All domestic flight tickets
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch during trips in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Bottled water during tours
- All service charges & taxes
- Mobile loan with 30 min local / 5 min. international calls
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in all similar tours package.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult price package.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % adult price package.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas packages.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory