MS Nubian Sea offers well planned itineraries:
5 Days Abu Simbel Aswan:
- Day 1: Meet and assist upon your arrival at Abu Simbel airport by our REP and transfer to board your Lake Cruise. Lunch served aboard before your visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Back to the ship for dinner and overnight aboard.
- Day 2: Breakfast aboard the ship with free time at leisure. Lunch will be served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Upon arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship’s sundeck, “entrance to is not permitted” . Dinner aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
- Day 3: Sail to Amada. A.M. visit the Temples of Amada, Derr and the Tomb of Penout. Return to the ship for lunch while sailing to Wadi El Seboua. Upon arrival, discover the Temple of Dakka and the Temple of Meharakka. Dinner served aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
- Day 4: Sail to Aswan and cocktail while crossing of the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch aboard. As soon as your arrival in Aswan, visit the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, and the Kiosk of Kertassi. back to the ship for dinner. Overnight stay.
- Day 5: After breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport / train terminal to travel back.
4 Days Aswan Abu Simbel:
- Day 1: Arrival in Aswan to board the Nile Cruise. Lunch served on board. Visit to Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the kiosk of Kertassi. Afternoon tea is served in the lounge Dinner and overnight on board in the Aswan Harbour.
- Day 2: Sailing to Wadi El Seboua and cocktail while passing the Tropic of Cancer Lunch served on board. Visit to Wadi El Seboua temple, the temple of Dakka and temple of Meharakka. Sail to Amada. Dinner and overnight aboard.
- Day 3: Breakfast followed by morning visit to the temples of Amada and Derr as well as the tomb of Penout. Sail to Kasr Ibrim. Visit the citadel of Kasr Ibrim. (Tour is conducted from the ship’s sundeck as entrance to the site is not permitted). Sailing to Abu Simbel. Lunch served on board. Visit the Abu Simbel temples. Candlelight dinner on board and overnight.
- Day 4: Breakfast on board and for those who wish, the possibility of a second visit to Abu Simbel (entrance ticket is not included). Disembarkation.
- anoramic Windows
- Private bath with hair dryer
- Colored TV within house music and video channels
- Dedicated movie channel
- Mini Bar
- First aid box
- Fully air-conditioned with individually controlled
- International telephone in Cabins
- Safety Box
- Luggage Rack
- Doctor available 24 hours around the clock.
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on FB basis
- Nile Cruise tours & Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory