Day 1: Arriving Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
- Check in and quickly revise your holiday itinerary upon arrival
Day 2: Giza Pyramids Tour
- Day trip to Giza Pyramids, Sakkara and Memphis
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour
- Trip to Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili
- Transfer to Cairo airport and fly to Luxor, check in & overnight
Day 4: Mövenpick SS Misr Steamer Tour
- Breakfast in hotel then board Steam Ship Sudan before lunch
- Evening tour to Karnak temple with sound and light show
- Back to ship and overnight on board in Luxor
Day 5: Mövenpick SS Misr Steamer Tour
- Morning trip to visit the Valley of Kings in Luxor West Bank
- Afternoon sailing to Edfu with dinner and overnight on board
Day 6: Mövenpick SS Misr Steamer Tour
- Arrive Edfu, morning trip after breakfast to Horus temple in Edfu
- Back for lunch then afternoon visit to Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Dinner and overnight docked in Kom Ombo and overnight
Day 7: Mövenpick SS Misr Steamer Tour
- Sailing to Aswan, arrive there and enjoy a trip to Philae Temple
- Evening tour to Aswan market & optional night trip to Philae temple
- Back to ship and overnight on board in Aswan
Day 8: Aswan City Break
- Disembark after breakfast then transfer to Aswan hotel for overnight
- You may also book any of our optional tours in Aswan
Day 9: Travel Back to Cairo
- Free morning time in Aswan, optional Trips are available
- Transfer to airport to fly to Cairo & Overnight in Cairo hotel
Day 10: Holiday End
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure
- Meet & assist in all mentioned airports
- All transportation by private AC Deluxe vehicles
- All flight tickets with Egypt Air
- 03 nights in Cairo deluxe hotel with breakfast
- 01 night Aswan deluxe hotel with breakfast
- 04 nights deluxe Nile Steamer on full board
- 01 night Luxor deluxe hotel with breakfast
- All private guided trips as in itineray
- Lunch meals & Bottled water during Cairo trips
- Entry tickets to the sights as per itinerary
- Professional Egyptologist tour guides
- Service charges & taxes included
- Mobile loan (30 min local calls / 5 min. international calls)
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory