Day 1: Arive Luxor & Esna Tour
Arrive Luxor airport or train station, meet and transfer to Esna. Your tour will begin with a visit to Khnum temple and a walk through streets of textiles and other exotic goods, overnight on board.
Day 2: El Kab & Edfu Temples
Sail to El Kab, embark for a walk through fishermen village to visit the necropolis. Afternoon arrive at Edfu, take horse drawn carriage to Horus temple. Set sail for a beautiful island. Second night on board.
Day 3: Enjoy The River Nile
Optional morning walk and breakfast, afternoon stop for a walk or to swim in the Nile. At night, the boat will tie up the foot of floodlit Gebel Silsileh temple.
Day 4: Gebel Silsileh Temple
Morning visit to the small temple of Horemheb and walk through the sandstone quarries you will stop a picturesque café to relish tea and shisha (waterpipe). Sail to a picturesque riverbank for lunch and swimming.
Day 5: Explore Kom Ombo
Morning tour to Kom Ombo town and temple and relish a visit to the Museum of mummified Crocodiles.
Day 6: Aswan & Disembarkation
End of the Dahabiya journey in Aswan after breakfast on board then transfer to airport or train station for departure.
Nour El Nil Dahabiya Cruise Features:
- Assouan boat includes 2 Panoramic suites and 6 Standard rooms
- El Nil boat includes Panoramic Suites, 7 Luxury Rooms and 1 Standard Room
- Malouka boat includes Panoramic Suites, 8 Luxury Rooms
- Meroe boat includes Panoramic Suites, 8 Luxury Rooms and 1 Standard Room
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Dining facilities, Bars and Reading Lounge.
- Sprinkling System, Anti-Fire treatment and full Fire Safety measures.
- Doctor on call.
- Air Condition on board.
- Private bath/shower with hair dryer
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
- Sun Deck
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board Nour El Nil Dahabiya on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory