Day 1: Embarkation & Tour Aswan
Meet and transfer to board Cruise before lunch. Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Sail to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple. Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Cross Esna Lock to Luxor
Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Disco, Music in the evening and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Luxor Tour & Disembarkation
Disembark in Luxor after breakfast meal on board. Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon. Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for final departure.
MS Tosca River Nile Cruise Features:
- Protection and smoke detector in each cabin
- Cabins are fully air conditioned
- Wireless internet access
- Double glass panoramic French windows that you open
- Wireless internet access
- Satellite color TV
- Electronic Door Locks
- Spa center and message
- Safe box in each cabin
- Doctor on calls on board
- Swimming pool, bar & Sun deck
- In room Dining available until midnight
- Spacious Gymnasium
- Main Dining Room, Lounge, Sun Deck Bar
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Nightly Entertainment
- Spacious Gymnasium
- Spa & Wellness Center, gym, massage, sauna & steam bath
- All major credit cards accepted
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board MS Tosca on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory