Day 1: Embarkation & Aswan Tour
Meet in Aswan airport, transfer to Embark on board Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise and lunch on board. Afternoon trip to the High Dam, the Philae Temple & Isis island, back to Nile Cruise. Dinner, entertainment and overnight in Aswan.
Day 2: Abu Simbel Temples
Breakfast on board, free time for optional tour to Abu Simbel temples. Sunset transfer to attend the Sound and light show at Philae Temple, dinner & overnight in Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board then morning visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo and back to cruise. Sail back to Asswan and lunch on board. Afternoon tour to Botanical Garden by felucca, dinner & entertainment and overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Sail to Edfu Temple
Sail to Edfu, breakfast and lunch on board. Afternoon tour to Edfu Temple, dinner, disco entertainment and overnight in Edfu.
Day 5: Luxor Sightseeing
Sail to Luxor, breakfast and lunch on board. Afternoon tour to the temples of Karnak, Hatshepsut obelisk, Ramses III and Luxor Museum. Dinner, disco entertainment and overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Disembarkation & Back Home
Breakfast on board, disembark from cruise then transfer to Luxor airport to fly back home.
Oberoi Zahra Cruise:
- 24/7 Reception
- Private docking areas
- Restaurant with varied menus on a daily basis.
- Nightly entertainment programme
- Sun Deck with Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Personal Care Attendant throughout your holiday.
- On-board elevators and access for physically-challenged guests.
- Laundry and daily housekeeping service
- Internet and games room
- Therapy rooms with a private shower and steam room
- Gymnasium On board
- Library and Cigar Lounge
- Egyptologist for all shore excursions
- Medical service on call (24/7)
- Fully purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Major credit cards accepted on board Nile Cruises
Oberoi Zahra Cabins:
- The Cruise Features 25 elegantly appointed cabins and 2 spacious Luxury Suites
- All cabins with panoramic windows and Nile views
- The Suites have separate living rooms, private terraces and Jacuzzis
- Air conditioning with individual control
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Private bathroom offers hair dryer, a separate glass-enclosed steam and shower stall
- High-definition LCD television and music system
- Internal telephone with GSM lines
- Safety deposit box and a well-stocked mini-bar, tea and coffee
- Daily basket of fresh fruit
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board Oberoi Zahra on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory