Saturday: Boarding Sonesta Moon Goddess
- Meet and transfer to embark Sonesta Moon Goddess before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Karnak temple & Luxor Temple in Luxor East Bank
- Belly Dance Show and overnight on board
Sunday: Sailing to Edfu
- Free morning on board then start sailing to Edfu after lunch
- Captain's Welcome Cocktail, Disco and overnight onboard
Monday: Kom Ombo
- Arrive to Kom Ombo to Visit Temple shared by gods Sobek & Haeroris
- Galabya Party and overnight on board while sailing to Aswan
Tuesday: Aswan Tours
- Free morning, optional Aswan tours are available if requested
- Afternoon, Sail on the Nile by Felucca around Kitchener's Island
- Nubian Folkloric Show and overnight aboard cruise in Aswan
Wednesday: Aswan Tours
- Breakfast then Visit High Dam, Granite Quarries & Philae Temple
- Lunch then start sailing to Edfu, Disco and overnight on board
Thursday: Edfu Temple
- Breakfast then Visit Edfu temple then continue sailing to Luxor
- Afternoon Tea, Disco and overnight on board cruise
Friday: Luxor West Bank
- Morning visit to Valley Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Afternoon Tea, Disco and overnight on board
Saturday: End of Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast on board
- Transfer to Luxor Airport for final departure
- Meet and greet service in all meeting points
- 07 nights aboard 5 star Luxury cruise on full board basis
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- All Nile Cruise excursions mentioned in itinerary
- Entry fees to all sights
- Experienced Egyptologist guide during excursions
- Bottled water & soft drinks during tours
- Mobile loan (30 min local / 2 min. international calls)
- All service charges & taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory