Monday: Embark Sonesta Nile Goddess
- Meet and transfer to board Sonesta Nile Goddess before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Luxor temple and Karnak temple in East Bank
- Afternoon tea, dinner and overnight aboard cruise
Tuesday: Luxor West Bank
- Breakfast, visit Kings Valley, Hatshepsut Temple & colossi Memnon
- Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner while sailing to Esna
- Captain's welcome cocktail, Disco and overnight on board
Wednesday: Edfu - Kom Ombo
- Breakfast, sail to Edfu and stop to visit Horus Temple
- Lunch, afternoon tea while sailing to Kom Ombo
- Visit the Temple shared by gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo
- Dinner, Egyptian Galabya party and overnight aboard cruise
Thursday: Aswan City Tours
- Arrive Aswan then Visit High Dam, Philae temple & Unfinished Obelisk
- Lunch then sail down the Nile by Felucca around Kitchener's Island
- Dinner, Belly Dance and Egyptian Folkloric Show and overnight
Friday: End of Cruise
- Disembarkation at 08:00 am after breakfast
- Transfer to Aswan Airport for final departure
- Meet and greet service in all meeting points
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- 04 nights aboard 5 star cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions mentioned in itinerary
- Entry fees to all sights
- Skilful Egyptologist guide during excursions
- Mobile loan (30 min local / 2 min. international calls)
- Bottled water & soft drinks during tours
- All service charges & taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory