We will pick up morning from the exit door of your cruise ship docking in Aqaba port then travel privately for 40 minutes in Ac vehicle to Wadi Rum protected area, it is the most exciting desert landscapes in world. known in the west after Lawrence of Arabia has described it as "vast, echoing & god like". You will explore the area rugged mountains & colored sand dunes aboard 4x4 Jeep takes you deep in the desert to wander the Jordan canyons, sand dunes, inscriptions and the famous natural rock bridge. End the trip with lunch then transfer back to your cruise ship in Aqaba port.
- Port pickup and drop off
- All transport in private AC vehicle
- Skilled English speaking driver
- Entry fees to mentioned places
- 3 hours 4x4 Jeep safari in Wadi Rum
- Lunch meal in Wadi Rum
- All service charges & taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Quick Travel Tips
- Jordan is always a safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to traveling to Jordan
- Jordanians speak English with French & German as second languages
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Jordan
- Tourist can enter mosques & churches with relatively modest dress
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Jordan enjoys big hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Jordan
- The Dinar is Jordan official currency & equals to .71 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in Jordan major cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Jordan with 2 JD for every 10 KM
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory