Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
We meet you in airport then transfer privately with private modern van to your hotel in Cairo, our Rep will review quickly all pickup times and itinerary agreed before you get your complimentary dinner in hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Day Tour
Breakfast in hotel then transfer with your expert personal guide to Giza Plateau to wander the 3 large pyramids of kings Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. Then transfer close in the plateau to see the Sphinx Egypt mysterious symbol of power attached to the valley temple of king Chefren. Move to Saqqara extensive Necropolis and home of Egypt's oldest pyramidal tomb for king Zoser built in 2650 B.C, in Sakkara you will admire some other Mastaba tombs for the high officials of the old Kingdom of ancient Egypt. Finally drive to visit the open air museum of Memphis, the former capital of unified Egypt 3100 BC by famous king Menes, the highlight there is a huge statue for Ramses II. Transfer back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo City Sightseeing
Pick up shortly after breakfast in hotel and join your professional guide in private visit to the Egyptian museum wandering over 165,000 artifacts that cover 5000 years of history and attract millions of visitors yearly. The highlights is the pearly treasures of Tutankhamun. Continue to Mohammed Ali Mosque or the the commonly known the "Alabaster Mosque" centered in the fort of Salah el-Din that sits atop limestone hill overlooks Cairo. The mosque still used as worship place by the Muslims in Cairo, most of the mosque is made out of Alabaster and this explains from where it took its name. Head to Coptic Cairo to explore the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church & Jewish Synagogue then transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Free Day in Cairo
Breakfast in hotel then enjoy a day in leisure or pick any of our optional tours, there are 2 types of activities and things to do. You may spend the day locally in Cairo attending the sound and light show in Giza Pyramids or enjoy your dinner cruising the Nile, on the other hand you may fly to visit Luxor or drive to Alexandria of Egypt or experience an Eco visit to Al Fayoum Oasis. Overnight in Cairo
Day 5: Final departure
Check out shortly after breakfast then transfer to airport to get the flight back home.
- Cairo airport Meet & greet service
- All transport by a private modern AC vehicle
- 04 nights in Cairo hotel based BB
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Entry fees to sites indicated
- Lunch meals during sightseeing
- Bottle of mineral water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 2 min. international calls
- All service charges & taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory