Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
We will welcome you in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel for check and overnight. Your tour manager will provide quick revision of the agreed itinerary and the pickup times then get the complimentary dinner in your hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum Tour
Breakfast in hotel then join your personal guide to the Great Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx, the read there is ranging between six and thirteen thousand years old, you will wander the Valley temple the city side of the plateau then enjoy some free time for taking images or getting inside any of the 3 pyramids.
Get your lunch in good quality restaurant then proceed onto the Egyptian Museum to admire an enormous collection of ancient Egypt antiquities displayed in the 2 floors building, the highlight is Tutankhamen superb treasures and death mask. Late transfer to Khan El Khalili Bazaar to explore in leisure and purchase some cheap souvenirs of Egypt then transfer back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Final departure
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to Cairo International airport to get the flight back home.
- Cairo airport Meet & greet service
- All transport by a private modern AC vehicle
- 02 night in Cairo hotel based BB
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Entry fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meal plan as per above itinerary
- Complimentary dinner in arrival day
- Mineral water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local calls or 2 min. international
- All service charges & taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory