Take the 50 minuets flight from Cairo to visit Luxor open air museum, we will pick up early in the morning from your hotel and drive Cairo International Airport then fly to Luxor.
Meet in Luxor Airport then join the expert Egyptologist guide to the impressive temples of Karnak, it was built in series of ages starting from Middle ancient Egyptian Kingdom to the Greco Roman ages by several generation.
Then cross the Nile River by Felucca typical Egyptian sailing boat to uncover the tombs and temples of the New Kingdom in the ancient city of Thebes. Stop at the famous Memnon Colossi, 2 quartz status are the only remnants king Amenophis III temple.
Proceed to the famed Valley of the Kings where 62 Pharaoh kings are buried in thier rock cut tombs rich with decorations and colors. The known tombs belong to Kings Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tutankamon, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Explore Queen Hatshebsut Temple in El Deir Al Bahary, built and devoted to this exceptional Queen who ruled Egypt during the eighteenth Dynasty, the temple is surrounded with series of rugged mountains and limestone cliffs.
Lunch will be served in Luxor then return to airport, fly back to Cairo then transfer to hotel.
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- Return flight ticket with Egypt air
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- All transport by modern AC van
- Skilled Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Lunch meal in Luxor
- All surcharges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory