Day 01: Cairo - White Desert
Travel from your Cairo hotel early in the morning with private modern vehicle to Bahariya about 04 hours driving. Arrive to Bahariya then take 4X4 jeep to the White Desert, explore the the Black Desert & the sand dunes area. Climb the 50 meters dune then get lunch in the village of El Hiez . In the way to Farafra you will wander the desert roses, uncover El Akabat then head to the White Desert to explore the rock formations & the wind caved sculpture. Then the New Desert. In the evening, we have a barbeque Dinner and sleep under the Stars in a camp.
Day 02: White Desert - Akabat
Morning depart via off road to the magic hot spring, continue to Ain Khadra where the lunch meal would be served then to the Magic tree site. Proceed to the White Desert cave then to Akabat and the Tower Mountain in Farafra oasis. Enjoy the barbeque dinner under the starry sky then overnight in camp.
Day 03: Agabat – Gara Cave
Breakfast then set off for a tour to Gara cave about 174 Km off road, get your lunch in the way at the foot of charming sand dune. Dinner & camping for overnight in the cave area.
Day 04: Gara Cave – Cairo
Depart to Bahariya oasis after breakfast there you will experience walking around the old village to see the palms & fruit trees. Enjoy visiting the Black Mountain, sand dunes & the salt lake. Continue to the Temple of Ain El Muftella once was the major source of water in the old capital of the oasis. Climb then the ruins of ‘the English House’ to admire the scenic sunset view and overnight in Bahariya.
Day 05: Back to Cairo
Checkout shortly after breakfast then transfer for 4 hours back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Hotel pickup & drop off service
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- All desert transfers by 4x4 car
- 03 nights Camping on FB basis
- 01 night in Bahariya Oasis Style Hut HB
- All camping equipment
- Entry fees to all mentioned places
- Experienced personal tour guide
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during trip
- All service charges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory