Early morning departure to Luxor international airport to get short flight trip to Cairo, you will be welcomed in Cairo airport meeting our experienced Egyptologist guide who will take you in amazing discovery.
Stop fisrt at Giza Plateau where stand the famous 3 large pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus then head to the Sphinx and the Valley Temple of Chefren Pyramid complex.
Proceed to the Egyptian Museum in the down town of Cairo city close to Nile corniche, the Museum is rich with huge number of artifacts covering all Pharaonic period. Displays an exceptional art collection including treasure, gold & jewelry of Tutankhamun discovered in his tomb in Luxor 1920.
Continue to Coptic Cairo to learn about the islamic, Christian & Jewish heritage visiting the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Jewish Synagogue and stroll Khan El Khalili Bazaar the most local market in Middle East.
Evening transfer to Cairo international airport to get the flight back to Luxor then transfer to your hotel.
- Luxor hotel pickup & drop off service
- All transport by private AC van
- Private skilled Egyptologist guide
- Entry fees to mentioned sites
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Domestic return flight tickets
- Mineral water during trip
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes and service charge
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory