Day 1: Welcome to Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to with adapted AC van to your Cairo hotel
- Our rep will provide you with detailed info about your holiday itinerary
- Smooth check in and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing Trip
- Guided trip to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Free Day at Leisure
- Free day in your hotel & overnight in Cairo
- You may also book any of our friendly Cairo excursions
Day 4: Flying to Luxor
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to get the 50 minutes flight to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport then transfer with adapted AC van to Luxor hotel
- Guided trip to Valley of Kings, Memnon Colossi & Hatshebsut temple
- Back to hotel and overnight in Luxor
Day 5: Luxor Sightseeing Trip
- Guided trip to Luxor temple and Karnak temple with adapted AC van
- Back to hotel and overnight in Luxor
Day 6, 7, 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Morning transfer from Luxor to Hurghada to spend the next 3 nights
- Free time Hurghada resort to enjoy the sun, beach and night life
- You may also book any of our friendly Hurghada excursions
- Arrive to Hurghada, Check in and overnight
Day 9: Flying Back to Cairo
- Pick up and Transfer to Hurghada airport for flight to Cairo
- Free time shopping in the historic Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Transfer to the hotel for check in and overnight
Day 10: Flying Back Home
- Check out after breakfast
- Transfer to airport to get the flight back home
- Meet and Assist in all mentioned airports
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transport with an adapted AC vehicle
- 4 nights in Le Mereiden Pyramids Hotel with breakfast
- 2 nights in Sheraton Luxor Hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights in Marriott Hurghada Resort with breakfast
- All private guided tours in Cairo and Luxor
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Experienced Egyptologist tour guide
- Free helper during your trips to historical places
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo and Luxor
- All domestic flight tickets
- Mobile loan with 30 minutes local & 2 minutes International
- All service charges and taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory