Day 1: Arrive Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to Cairo hotel
- Finalize your itinerary & pickup times with our Rep
- check in and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 2: Giza pyramids >> Sleeper Train >> Aswan
- Check out after breakfast then visit Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
- Transfer to Giza railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan
- Overnight on board with dinner and breakfast included
Day 3: Arrive Aswan >> Nile Cruise
- Meet in Aswan train station then transfer to Nile Cruise before lunch
- Afternoon tour in Aswan to High Dam, Philae and Unfinished Obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard cruise ship
Day 4: Aswan >> Nile Cruise >> Edfu
- Arrive Kom ombo to visit to Kom Ombo temple and return
- Lunch on board while continue sailing to Edfu
- Visit Horus temple in Edfu then back for afternoon tea
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise ship
Day 5: Edfu >> Nile Cruise >> Luxor
- Explore th Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Back to Cruise for lunch and afternoon tea while sailing
- Dinner and overnight aboard cruise ship
Day 6: Disembark >> Fly to Sharm
- Disembark after breakfast then visit Karnak & Luxor temples
- Transfer to Luxor airport to travel by flight to Sharm El Sheikh
- Meet in Sharm airport, transfer and overnight in your Sharm hotel
Days 7 / 8 / 9: Free Days in Sharm
- Free morning in hotel to enjoy beach, sun and water sports
- Free nights touring Namma Bay, Soho Square or Fantazia 1001 Nights
- You may book any of our optional Things to do in Sharm
Day 10: Fly to Cairo
- Check out after breakfast then transfer to Sharm airport to fly to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport and transfer to Cairo hotel for check in and overnight
Day 11: Cairo City Tours
- Visit the Egyptian Museum, Coptic & Islamic Old Cairo
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 12: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 3 nights aboard superior cruise on full board
- 1 night aboard sleeper train on half board basis
- 4 nights in Sharm El Sheikh hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Lunch meal in Cairo and Giza
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- All domestic flights
- Mobile loan with 30 min Local or 2 min. International Calls
- All service charges & taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory