Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Meet in Caio airport, transfer to hotel, check in & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo & Pyramids
Visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Tel Basta & Belbis
Visit Tel Basta, Belbeis, Virgin Mary's Tree, Saint George Church & overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Sakha & Samanoud
Visit Sakha, Virgin Mary Church, Samanoud, Saint Abanoub Chursh & overnight in Cairo.
Day 5: Wadi El Natroun
Visit Deir al Baramus, Deir Anba Bishoy, Abu Makar Monastery, Deir El-Suryani & overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Churches in Cairo
Visit the Hanging Church, St. Sergius, Fortress of Babylon in Old Cairo, Holy well, Holly Marry tree at Matariya & overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: Move to El Minya
Check out then transfer to El Minya. Visit Gabal Al Teir & overnight in Minya.
Day 8: Dandara & Luxor
Visit The White Monastery, move to the Monastery of Al Muharraq in Assiut, Danadara Temple in Qena & overnight in Luxor.
Days 9: Nile Cruise
Check in before Lunch. Visit Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 10: Nile Cruise
In the Morning Visit The West Bank, Valley of The Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple. Sail to Edfu & Visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Kom Ombo. Overnight at Kom Ombo.
Day 11: Nile Cruise
Visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Aswan. Overnight at Aswan.
Day 12: Nile Cruise
Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple.Felucca Ride to see The Botanical Garden and Agha Khan Mausoleum (FROM THE NILE NO ENTRY). Overnight in Aswan.
Day 13: Train to Cairo
Disembark, free time to visit Abu Simbel then evening train to Cairo.
Day 14: Back in Cairo
Arrive Cairo, transfer to hotel. Time for optional activity & overnight in Cairo.
Day 15: Back Home
Check out after breakfast then transfer to Cairo airport for the flight back home.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- All transfers by a private AC vehicle
- 7 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- 1 night in Minya including bed and breakfast.
- 1 night in Luxor including bed and breakfast
- 4 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- 1 night on sleeper train for on half board basis
- tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours)
- on the cruise sharing group
- Holy Family route as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites on itinerary
- A Bottl of water during your trip
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory