Day 1: Arrive Luxor Egypt
Our Rep will welcome you to Luxor, meet in airport or train station then transfer privately with modern private van to your hotel in Luxor. you will revise the agreed itinerary with all pickup time in quick with your tour manager then enjoy complimentary dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Luxor City Sightseeing
Breakfast in hotel then pick up and transfer to the west bank of Luxor to wander the Valley of Kings where many of ancient Egypt kings are buried in 62 tombs all cut in the mountain rocks and are richly decorated with amazing colors and inscriptions. The feateured tombs are for Kings Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, TutankhaAmon, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah & AmonhotepII.
Continue to Al Deir Al Bahary Temple of the famous Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of king Thutmosis I and the only woman ascended the throne of Egypt for about 20 years in the eighteenth Dynasty 1490 to 1469 B.C.
Stop at the 2 quartz colossi status of of Memnon, the remains of king Amenhotep III mortuary temple then transfer back to the east bank to get your lunch meal in local restaurant and Continue to the impressive temples of Karnak. Believed to be the biggest example of worship places in ancient history, devoted to the sun god Amun, his wife Mut & their son Khonsu.
Finally you will get a wonderful chance to visit the temple of Luxor, constructed first by king Amunhotep III in eighteenth dynasty during the New Kingdom and it was later finished by the famous king Ramesses II during the nineteenth dynasty. Afternoon transfer to Luxor airport for your departure flight.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- Transfers by private AC vehicle
- 1 night in Luxor Hotel including breakfast
- Private tours in Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as on itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All service charges & taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory