Day 1: Welcome to Luxor
Our Rep will welcome you to Luxor, meet in airport or train station then transfer privately with modern private van to your hotel in Luxor. you will revise the agreed itinerary with all pickup time in quick with your tour manager then enjoy complimentary dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Luxor City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then pick up and transfer to the west bank of Luxor to wander the Valley of Kings where many of ancient Egypt kings are buried in 62 tombs all cut in the mountain rocks and are richly decorated with amazing colors and inscriptions. The feateured tombs are for Kings Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, TutankhaAmon, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah & AmonhotepII.
Continue to Al Deir Al Bahary Temple of the famous Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of king Thutmosis I and the only woman ascended the throne of Egypt for about 20 years in the eighteenth Dynasty 1490 to 1469 B.C.
Stop at the 2 quartz colossi status of of Memnon, the remains of king Amenhotep III mortuary temple then transfer back to the east bank to get your lunch meal in local restaurant and Continue to the impressive temples of Karnak. Believed to be the biggest example of worship places in ancient history, devoted to the sun god Amun, his wife Mut & their son Khonsu.
Finally you will get a wonderful chance to visit the temple of Luxor, constructed first by king Amunhotep III in eighteenth dynasty during the New Kingdom and it was later finished by the famous king Ramesses II during the nineteenth dynasty. Afternoon 3 hours transfer to Aswan hotel, check in, dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Day 3: Abu Simbel Trip
Leisure time in hotel after breakfast then pick up at 11 am for today trip to Abu Simbel Temples. It is a personalized tour to explore this famous temple that is believed to be one of top ancient Egypt temples and completely relocated after an international efforts leaded by UNESCO to protect it from the Nile floods caused by Lake Nasser.
The guide will give you an in depth insight into the history of the site including how both temples been discovered by accident in 1813 AD. Kindly note that guides are not allowed getting inside either the Great Ramses II Temple or the smaller Temple of Hathor thanks to the large number of travelers visiting it daily. Transfer back to Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan City Tour - Departure
Check out shortly after breakfast then transfer to visit the High Dam of Aswan. Situted near the city, this world known Dam is an engineering marvel established in 1960s and consumed materials more than used in the Great Pyramid.
It is carved from the local Aswan granite to provide irrigation water and electricity for the whole country. Visiting the dam would also allow a panoramic view of Lake Nasser, the temple of Kalabsha in south and huge power station to the north.
Proceed to the Unfinished Obelisk cut in the granite quarries where the greatest amount of red granite used in ancient temples cut off. it is located in the Northern Quarry and lies in the same spot where it was carved explaining the techniques of the obelisk art. Transfer to Luxor International airport & fly back home.
- Meet and greet service at airports
- Transfers by private AC vehicle
- 1 night in Luxor at Sonesta St. George Luxor Hotel 5* including breakfast
- 2 night at Helnan Aswan Hotel 5* for including daily breakfast
- Private tours in Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as on itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All service charges & taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory