Day 1: Welcome to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo
- Fast smooth check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Giza Attractions >> Overnight in Cairo
- Morning sightseeing trip to the pyramids of Giza, Memphis & Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Fly to Luxor >> Nile Cruise >> Luxor Tours
- Early morning checkout and transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport then transfer to board your cruise ship before lunch
- Afternoon sightseeing trip to Karnak and Luxor temples in East Bank
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight aboard Nile Cruise
Day 4: Luxor Tours >> Nile Cruise >> Edfu Tours
- Morning trip to Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch, dinner and overnight aboard Cruise while sailing to Edfu
Day 5: Edfu Tours >> Nile Cruise >> Sail to Aswan
- Morning sightseeing trip to Hourus temple in Edfu
- Lunch onboard while sailing to Kom ombo
- Afternoon trip to Sobek temple in Kom Ombo
- Dinner and overnight on board while sailing to Aswan
Day 6: Aswan Tours >> Nile Cruise >> Overnight Aswan
- Morning trip to the High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Lunch, dinner and overnight on board cruise in Aswan
Day 7: Disembark Nile Cruise >> Fly Back to Cairo
- Disembark after breakfast on board
- Free time in Aswan or book any of our optional Aswan Trips
- Transfer to Aswan airport for the flight to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel and overnight
Day 8: Old Cairo Attractions >> Overnight in Cairo
- Sightseeing trip to the Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Cairo hotel
Day 9: Free Day in Cairo >> Overnight in Cairo
- Free day in hotel or you may book any of our optional Cairo trips
- Overnight stay in Cairo hotel
Day 10: Goodbye Cairo >> Fly Back Home
- Checkout after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure
- Meet and greet in all airports
- Our assistance during your stay
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast and taxes
- 4 nights aboard super deluxe Nile cruise on full board basis
- All private guided tours in Cairo and Giza
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Experienced Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch & bottled water during trips in Cairo and Giza
- All domestic flight tickets
- Mobile loan with 30 minutes local & 5 minutes International
- All service charges and taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory