Day 1: Arrival to Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport upon arrival then transfer to your Cairo hotel
- Our Rep will provide a quick briefing of your holiday itinerary
- Quick and easy check in then overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing - Overnight in Cairo
- Guided tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Cairo Museum & Old Cairo
- Evening return to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Fly to Luxor - Nile Cruise - Luxor Trips
- Early morning check out and transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor
- Pick up from Luxor airport then drive to board Nile cruise
- Afternoon guided tour to Karnak & Luxor temples in East Bank
- Dinner and overnight on board Nile cruise
Day 4: Luxor Trips - Nile Crsuie - Sail to Edfu
- Guided tour to Hatshebsut temple, Kings Valley & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch, dinner and overnight onboard while sailing to Edfu
Day 5: Edfu Trips - Nile Cruise - Sail to Aswan
- Morning guided tour to Horus temple in Edfu and back to cruise
- Afternoon guided tour to Sobek temple in Kom Ombo & return
- Lunch, dinner and overnight on board while sailing to Aswan
Day 6: Aswan Trips - Nile Cruise - Overnight in Aswan
- Guided Aswan tour to High Dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished obelisk
- Lunch, dinner and overnight on board cruise stopping in Aswan
Day 7: Disembark Nile Cruise - Abu Simbel - Embark Lake Cruise
- Disembark cruise after breakfast then travel to Abu Simbel
- Arrive to Abu Simbel, embark the Lake Cruise & get your lunch
- Evening guided tour to Abu Simbel temples and return
- Dinner and overnight aboard the Lake Cruise
Day 8: Abu Simbel - Lake Cruise - Wadi El Seboua
- Sailing from Abu Simbel, view Kasr Ibrim while getting breakfast at ship's sun deck
- Lunch on board then stop to visit Amada temples, Derr & Penout tomb
- Sail to Wadi El Seboua with dinner and overnight aboard lake cruise
Day 9: Wadi El Seboua - Lake Cruise - Sail to Aswan
- Guided tour to Wadi El Seboua, temples of Dakka, Meharakka & return for lunch
- Dinner and overnight aboard the lake cruise while sailing to Aswan
Day 10: Aswan Trips - Disemabrk Cruise - Fly to Cairo
- Disembark in Aswan then visit Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali & Kiosk of Kertassi
- Transfer to Aswan airport to get the flight back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport, transfer to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 11: Alexandria Trips - Overnight in Cairo
- Travel to Alexandria to visit Pompey's Pillar, Qaitbey Citadel & Montazah Palace
- Back to Cairo and overnight stay
Day 12: Departure Day
- Check out after breakfast
- Transfer to Cairo airport for your flight back home
- Meet and Assist in all mentioned airports
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard deluxe Nile cruise on full board
- 3 nights abroad deluxe Lake Cruise on full board
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Abu Simbel & Alexandria
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Skilful Egyptologist guide during trip
- Lunch & bottled during trips in Cairo and Alexandria
- All domestic flight tickets
- Mobile loan with 30 minutes local & 5 minutes International
- All service charges and taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory