Day 01: Cairo To Bahariya Oasis
An overnight expedition to the Western desert of Egypt with private modern vehicle and expert tour guide to Bahariya Oasis approx. 360 Km south west of Cairo. Once you arrive there you will enjoy walking around the old village of Bahariya oasis to wander palms & fruit trees. Then move to the Black Mountains, explore the sand dunes and the salt lake then Continue to visit the Temple of Ain El Muftella and watch the the ruins ‘the English House’. Enjoy the sunset scenic view then transfer to the White Desert & overnight in camp.
Day 02: More Adventure of Bahariya
Shortly after breakfast you will head to visit the Crystal Mountain to admire the volcanic rocks & the petrified wood in Agabat Valley. Proceed onto the Black Desert and El Haize with its splendid hot spring. Then transfer back to the campsite at Al Haiz for overnight stay. .
Day 03: Back to Cairo
breakfast at the campsite with amazing sunrise views. Later you will be driven back to Cairo.
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Hotel pickup & drop off service
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Transport between Cairo & Bahariya with modern AC van
- Private 4 X 4 Jeep to white & Black Deserts
- 01 night camping in desert
- 1 night at (International Hot Spring)
- Oasis Style Hut on half board
- All meals included as per itinerary
- Mineral water during trip
- Desert Guide & full camping equipments
- All taxes & surcharge
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory