Day 1: Cairo – Al Alamein - Siwa Oasis
We will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in Cairo with private modern van and personal tour guide then drive about 3 hours to Alamein. Arrive there to explore the location of the WW II great battle took place in 1942, wander the WW II Museum & Cemetery. Proceed to the pretty bay of Marsa Matrouh on the coast of Mediterranean Sea then head to Siwa, about 6 hours driving then dinner and Overnight in Siwa.
Day 2: Siwa Oasis and Villages
Pick up shortly after the breakfast Siwa hotel to explore Shali or Siwan Old City, wander the tombs lying inside Gabal El Maouta or " the Mountain of the Dead" like SI Amon, MSW Isis and the Crocodile Tomb. Transfer to enjoy the Bedouin style life and enjoy the Roman Spring eye in Abu Sherouf village. Experience the charming Sunset at Al Awsat lake then transfer back to your hotel. Dinner & overnight in Siwa.
Day 3: Alexander Temple, Cleopatra Bath
Breakfast in hotel then pay a visit to Cleopatra bath, the Alexander Temple at the village of Aghurmi which is devoted to the God Amon. Get your lunch then drive to the Siwa House Museum and admire another recommended Sunset scene at Fitness Lake. Overnight in Siwa.
Day 4: Abu Ali Village - Shiata Lake
Uncover Siwa desert after breakfast in hotel, start at the village of Abu Ali then cross to the Great Siwa Mountain to check first human footprint over the mountain is dating back to the to prehistoric era. Continue to the fossils area to explore the rocky coral reef dates back to the Cambrian era then drive to the spring eyes of Shiata Lake. Enjoy the sand surfing in the desert before swimming in the cold spring relaxing atmosphere. Transfer to the hot spring for chill and tranquilize your Muscles and end the day admiring the Sunset with Bedouin Tea. Transfer back to your hotel in Siwa & Overnight.
Day 5: Back to Cairo
Check out after breakfast then drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
What to Bring
- Sun glasses, Hats, sun cream
- Valid passport for 6 Months
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Scarf, photo and Video Camera
Western Desert Distances
- Cairo to Bahariya 370KM
- Cairo to Siwa 750 KM
- Siwa to Bahariya 490 KM
- Bahariya to White Desert 160 KM
- Farafra to Dakhla 280 KM
- Dakhla to Kharga 190 KM
- Kharga to Luxor 390 KM
- Cairo hotel pick up & drop off service
- 04 nights in Siwa Paradise hotel on HB basis
- All trips mentioned in itinerary
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- All desert transport by AC 4x4 car
- expert personal guide during trip
- Entry fees to mentioned places as per itinerary
- Lunch meals during trips in Siwa
- Bottled water during trips
- Mobile loan with 30 minutes local & 02 minutes international calls
- All taxes and service charge
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory