Day 1: Arrive Jordan
- Meet in Amman airport then transfer to your hotel in Amman.
- Our tour manager will revise procedures for your holiday time.
- Overnight stay in Amman.
Day 2: Jordan Sightseeing
- Morning pick up to explore Madaba, Mt. Nebo & the Dead Sea.
- Transfer back to your hotel and overnight in Amman.
Day 3: Petra Sightseeing
- Breakfast, wander Petra Jordan greatest attractions.
- Afternoon transfer back to Amman for overnight.
Day 4: Fly to Cairo Egypt
- Check out then drive to Queen Alia airport for the flight to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then privately transfer with AC van to hotel
Day 5: Giza Day Trip
- Pay a visit to Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 6: Cairo City Tour
- Pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum, Saladdin Citadel & Old Cairo.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 7: Free Day in Cairo
- Day at leisure to explore the city or book one of our optional activities.
- Overnight stay in Cairo
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Cairo airport for departure
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking assistant
- Accommodation in Amman for 3 nights including breakfast
- Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights including breakfast
- Entrance fees to all sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guide during your tours in Cairo
- All transfers in by a private new vehicle with English speaking assistant in Jordan
- Local English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hrs)
- English speaking driver in the Dead Sea
- Madaba and Nebo
- Short horse ride in Petra (included in ticket)
- Service charges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Jordan is always a safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Jordan entry visa costs 57 Usd and it is required to enter the country
- You can apply for Jordan tourist visa via Jordan Embassies worldwide
- From Jordan you easily travel to almost all Middle East & North Africa
- Jordan has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- It is permitted to bring 1 liter of Alcohol & 200 cigarettes with you
- You can buy 3 alcohol liters & 200 cigarettes from duty free shops
- Duty free shops are available in Jordan airports & major tourist cities
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to traveling to Jordan
- Jordanians speak English with French & German as second languages
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Jordan
- Tourist can enter mosques & churches with relatively modest dress
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Jordan enjoys big hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Jordan
- The Dinar is Jordan official currency & equals to .71 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in Jordan major cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Jordan with 2 JD for every 10 KM
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory