Day 1: Welcome to Cairo Egypt
- Meet at Cairo airport then privately transfer with AC van to hotel
- Quick revision of holiday itinerary then check in and overnight
Day 2: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Pay a visit to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 3: Sailing the Nile
- Leave Cairo after breakfast and fly to Luxor
- Arrive Luxor and board cruise before lunch
- Afternoon visit to Karnak & Luxor temples
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise
Day 4: Sailing the Nile
- Morning sightseeing to Luxor West Bank attractions
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard
Day 5: Sailing the Nile
- Arrive Edfu for sightseeing tour to Horus temple in Edfu
- Lunch onboard while sailing to Kom Ombo
- Arrive Kom Kom Ombo to visit Sobek temple and return
- Dinner, overnight on board while sailing to Aswan
Day 6: Sailing the Nile
- Arrive Aswan then morning sightseeing tour in Aswan
- overnight onboard the cruise parking in Aswan
Day 7: Travel Back to Cairo
- Disembark, transfer to Aswan airport to get the flight to Cairo
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel and overnight
Day 8: Travel to Amman, Jordan
- Check out then transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Amman
- Meet at Queen Alia airport, transfer to hotel and overnight
Day 9: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then Morning trip to Umm Qais, Jerash and Ajloun
- Back to Amman and overnight stay in hotel
Day 10: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then trip to Mt. Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea
- Back to Amman and overnight stay in hotel
Day 11: Jordan Tours
- Breakfast then travel to visit the famous Petra Red Rose City
- Transfer back to Amman and overnight stay
Day 12: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel
- Transfer to Queen Alia airport for departure
- Meet & assist in all mentioned airports
- Our assistance during your vacation
- All transportation by private AC vehicles
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- 4 nights aboard Superior cruise on full board
- 4 nights in Amman hotel with breakfast
- All tours on the cruise sharing group
- All private guided tours in Egypt & Jordan as per itinerary
- Skilled Egyptologist guide in Cairo
- Spot Local skilful guide in Petra
- Spot Local experienced guide in Jerash
- English speaking driver in Dead Sea - Umm Qais - Ajloun
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Lunch during trips in Cairo
- Mineral water & soft drinks in Cairo trips
- Internal flight tickets
- All taxes and service charge
- Mobile loan (30 min. Local or 5 min. International Call)
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Jordan is always a safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Jordan entry visa costs 57 Usd and it is required to enter the country
- You can apply for Jordan tourist visa via Jordan Embassies worldwide
- From Jordan you easily travel to almost all Middle East & North Africa
- Jordan has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- It is permitted to bring 1 liter of Alcohol & 200 cigarettes with you
- You can buy 3 alcohol liters & 200 cigarettes from duty free shops
- Duty free shops are available in Jordan airports & major tourist cities
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to traveling to Jordan
- Jordanians speak English with French & German as second languages
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Jordan
- Tourist can enter mosques & churches with relatively modest dress
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Jordan enjoys big hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Jordan
- The Dinar is Jordan official currency & equals to .71 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in Jordan major cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Jordan with 2 JD for every 10 KM
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory