Day 1: Arrive Casablanca
- Meet at Casablanca then transfer to your Casablanca hotel.
- Overnight in Casablanca.
Day 2: Casablanca & Meknes Tours
- Tour to visit the sighseeing in Casablanca and Meknes.
- Continue to Fez and overnight.
Day 3: Fes City Tours
- Full day of sightseeing in Fez the spiritual capital of Morocco.
- Overnight at your hotel in Fez.
Day 4: Rabat City Tours
- Morning drive to Rabat for a full day trip to its highlights.
- Overnight in your hotel in Rabat.
Day 5: Travel to Marrakech
- Depart to Marrakech viewing the High Atlas Mountains landscapes.
- Arrive Marrakech and overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 6: Marrakech Full Experience
- Full day of sightseeing in Marrakech famous attractions.
- Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
Day 7: More Marrakech Tours
- Tour to Berber village of Imlil & trekking in Atlas Mountains.
- Overnight at hotel in Marrakech.
Day 8: Arrive Cairo
- Check out from after breakfast for your flight to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
- Revise itinerary with our Rep, Check in & overnight.
Day 9: Cairo Tour
- Breakfast, trip to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo.
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Nile Cruise
- Morning transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor.
- Meet at airport then transfer to board Nile Cruise before lunch.
- Afternoon trip to Karnak and Luxor temple in East Bank.
- Back to cruise, dinner and overnight onboard in Luxor.
Day 11: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to Valley of kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi.
- Lunch, sail to Edfu with leisurely dinner and overnight on board.
Day 12: Nile Cruise
- Breakfast then morning trip to Edfu temple and return to cruise for lunch.
- Sail to Kom Ombo and stop there for short trip to Kom Ombo temple.
- Dinner and overnight onboard cruise sailing to Aswan.
Day 13: Nile Cruise
- Morning trip to High Dam, Philae Temple and the unfinished obelisk.
- Back to cruise for lunch, dinner and overnight onboard cruise.
Day 14: Back to Cairo
- Breakfast, disembark cruise and transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo.
- Meet at Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 15: Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in hotel.
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home.
- Meet & greet service in all airports
- All airport transfers by private AC vehicle
- All domestic flight tickets
- 1 night in Casablanca including breakfast
- 2 nights in Fes including breakfast
- 1 night in Rabat including breakfast
- 3 nights in Marrakech including breakfast
- 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- 4 nights aboard Nile cruise on full board basis
- All private guided tours as per itinerary
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Professional local guide in Morocco
- Entry fees to the mentioned sites as per program
- All service charges & taxes included
- Mobile loan charged with 3min. local / 5 mins international
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.