Day 01: Arrive Muscat
Our Rep will meet you at Muscat International airport then transfer to your hotel with modern AC vehicle. Check in and enjoy the overnight relaxing in and around Muscat hotel.
Day 02: Muscat City Tour
Breakfast in hotel then pick up to visit the Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum. Continue to the Corniche area to Sultan Qaboos port and Muttrah souk. Photo stop at Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque then drive back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 03: Dolphins Watching
Relish a cruise ride with a life time opportunity to wander the dolphins in Sidab. Dolphin in Oman coast are seen the year round, it makes thrilling show as they swim around and under the boat in search of Sardine, tuna and mackerel.
Day 04: Back Home
Breakfast in hotel then ceck out and transfer to Muscat international airport for your flight back home
- Meet and greet service at airport
- English speaking driver and guide during trips
- All private transfers by modern AC vehicle
- 3 nights Accommodation
- All tours privately as per itinerary
- Entry fees to all sites
- Service charges and taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All tours are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Our prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge in all similar tours.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay half price of adults.
- Children will be charged in case your tour includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tours booking confirmed.
- Full payment should be settled upon tour pick up or upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
Quick Travel Tips
- Oman is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Oman touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Oman speaks & understand English as they study it in school
- Shops and stores in Oman are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Oman
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Oman has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Oman
- The Real is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Oman major cities & tourist spots
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory