Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
Meet in Istanbul airport then transfer privately in modern van to your hotel for check in and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul Tours
Breakfast in hotel then explore Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Istanbul Grand before getting back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Istanbul Tours
Breakfast in hotel then wander Chora Museum, Underground Cistern and the Spice Bazaar. Enjoy free Afternoon time to explore the city on your own then transfer back to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Istanbul Tours
Breakfast in hotel then transfer to board the traditional cruise boat sailing the Bosphorus Strait passing by the Dolmabahce Palace and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace then drive back to hotel & overnight.
Day 5: Depart Istanbul
Breakfast in hotel the transfer privately to Istanbul airport for departure. End of service.
- Meet and greet service in Istanbul airport.
- All transport by private AC vehicle.
- 4 nights in Istanbul hotel including breakfast.
- All private guided tours as mentioned above.
- Entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Personal skilful tour guides.
- All service charges & taxes.
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Turkey is generally very safe and well secured travel destination
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is required
- You can apply online for Turkey tourist visa via www.evisa.giv.tr
- From Turkey you easily travel to all Middle East & North Africa
- Turkey has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- You can buy 1 alcohol liter & 200 cigarettes from duty free shops
- Turkish speaks English widely & other languages in tourist areas
- Most monuments & Museums in Turkey open between 9 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Turkey are opened from 9 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can visit religious sites with modest dress recommended
- Taking pictures for people & streets is OK after people permission
- Taking pictures for official or army buildings is not permitted
- Turkey has large hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Turkey
- The Lira is Turkey official currency but USD and Euro are used widely
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- You may withdraw cash money from ATM's in Lira - Euro - USD
- Credit cards are largely used in all Turkish cities & tourist spots
- Tipping is habitual attitude showing satisfaction but Not obligatory