Day 1: Welcome to Dubai
- Meet in Dubai airport then transfer to your hotel in Dubai.
- Our tour manager will revise procedures for your holiday time.
- Overnight in Dubai hotel.
Day 2: Dubai City Tours
- Morning pick up to relish half day trip visitng traditional Dubai.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay in Duabi.
Day 3: More Dubai Tours
- Morning pick up to explore modern Dubai attractions.
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Duabi.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Tours
- Breakfast then travel to Abu Dhabi for full day visit.
- Back to the hotel in Dubai and overnight.
Day 5: Sharjah Half Day
- Early morning pick up for half day trip to visit Sharjah.
- Back to the hotel in Dubai and overnight.
Day 6: Flight Back Home
- Check out from hotel by 12:00 noon.
- Drive to Dubai or Abu Dhabi airport for departure.
- Meet and assist in Dubai International Airport
- 5 nights in Dubai Hotel with breakfast
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- All guided trips as mentioned in above itinerary
- Local expert guide during tours
- English speaking drivers
- Entrance tickets to the mentioned places
- All service charges & taxes
Online Booking Terms
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- International airline tickets if added are your own responsibility.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Quick Travel Tips
- Emirates is a very safe country with significantly strong legal system
- Modest dress is recommended in most Emirates being conservative society
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is required
- Most of Europe & United States citizens don't need to apply for visa
- Other countries can apply for tourist visa via Emirates Embassies
- From Emirates you easily travel to all Middle East & North Africa
- Emirates has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- It is permitted to bring 4 liter of Alcohol & 400 cigarettes with you
- Duty free shop is only available in Dubai international airport
- You do not have to learn a single Arabic word to visit Emirates
- In Emirates most languages are widely used in tourist areas
- Non Muslims can visit religious sites with relatively modest dress
- Emirates has huge hotel variety between world class & local hotel
- Midday is the usual Check in time in hotels & check out by 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to enter Emirates
- The Dirham is Emirates official currency & equals to 0.25 of USD
- Exchanging most currencies is available in banks & exchange offices
- Credit cards are largely used in all Emirates cities & tourist spots
- Taxi is the best way to travel in Emirates & starts with 25 Dirhams
- Tipping is an welcomed habitual attitude but is Not obligatory