Jordan Group Tours Overview
If you are planning a trip to Jordan, you should organize your time very precisely in order to get the best out of your trip and to explore the places and do the things you would to do.
However, there are a number of places and activities that travelers should never neglect while going on a Jordan group tours. This is because these places are difficult to be found in any other destination around the globe.
Petra surely exemplifies this notion. This historical site dating to the 3rd and 4th century BC is simply breathtaking. Serving as a significantly important commercial hub for the Nabataeans, who ruled over a large area around the region, Petra is featured with its rock carved establishments. Never miss exploring the Treasury, the ancient monastery, and the theatre of Petra. Everything in the area is truly magical!
Travelers who tour Jordan who are fond of nature and the gifts of god would love to explore the Dead Sea. Located at the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea is characterized with the higher percentage of salt in its waters that prevented any fish to survive. However, the water of the Dead Sea and the surrounding salt and mud have amazing curative effects.
Another marvelous natural phenomenon included in many Jordan group tours is Wadi Rum. This large valley is featured with its wonderfully looking colored rocks and the magical ambience of the deserts. A camp for one night in Wadi Rum would surely be very rewarding.
History fans in Jordan should never be worried. The country is full of quite remarkable historical sites. Jerash is a finely preserved ancient town that dates to the 1st and 2nd centuries BC. The most wonderful features of Jerash is the huge ancient theatre, paved streets, and many notable temples.
The best example of an Arabian historical site would be the Ajloun Castle. Constructed by Saladin more than 1000 years ago, the castle was constructed to protect the region against any outer attack especially from the crusaders. Many sections of the castle today are still preserved and it is always worth a visit during a tour to Jordan.
Jordan Group Tours 2021
Jordan Group Tours Facts
- Combined Jordan Group Tours with airfare are upon inquiry.
- We custom all itineraries for small groups and private individuals.
- Prices are valid during the year, excluding Easter and Christmas.
- Jordan Group Tours itinerary is escorted by professional guides.
- Ready-made programs are available for solo travellers and families.
- Luxury, classic, cheap and budget trips have same service standards.
- Subscribe for all-inclusive Jordan Group Tours & last-minute deals.
- We book Usa, Australia, Uk, Singapore, Canada, India & Dubai flights.
- Contact us for discounts, special offers, coupons and tours on sale.