Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Embarkation & Tour Aswan
Meet and transfer to board Movenpick Ms Royal Lotus Nile Cruise before lunch. Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Sail to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple. Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Cross Esna Lock to Luxor
Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Disco, Music in the evening and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Luxor Tour & Disembarkation
Disembark Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise Ship in Luxor after breakfast meal on board Ms Movenpick Royal Llotus then xplore Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon. Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for final departure.
Movenpick Royal Lotus River Nile Cruise:
- Free airport pick-up
- Spacious cabins with Nile view
- Cruise through ancient Egyptian history
- Health club
- Swiss-quality service
- Meet & greet service in all meeting points
- All transport by private AC vehicle
- 3 nights aboard 5 star cruise on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours mentioned in itinerary
- Entry tickets to all sights
- Skilled Egyptologist guide during tours
- Mobile loan (30 min local / 2 min. international calls)
- Bottled water & soft drinks during trips
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt Christmas packages. Ensuring that your Egypt Christmas tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt Christmas tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a Christmas tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Christmas travel plans, you will find range of Egypt Christmas holiday packages. Whether you plan for Christmas tour packages to Egypt for small group, singles, solo Christmas traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt Christmas tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt Christmas holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your Christmas holiday in Egypt as we offer many Christmas tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt Christmas holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt Christmas travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Christmas tours and packages, we also categorize Christmas holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt packages or romantic Christmas vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short Christmas trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt Christmas holiday we have the right Egypt Christmas vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap Christmas tours or luxury Christmas holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of Christmas vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt Christmas vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt Christmas vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt Christmas tourism & things to do in Egypt at Christmas.
Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise at Christmas Terms
- 4 Days Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise at Christmas is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise at Christmas .
- Similar offers to Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise at Christmas are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise at Christmas price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Movenpick Royal Lotus Nile Cruise at Christmas offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.