Day 01: Embarkation in Aswan
- Meet and drive to board Sonesta St. George Cruise before lunch
- Explore the High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail the Nile by Felucca
- Relish Captain's welcome cocktail, Nubian Show & overnight
Day 02: Kom Ombo - Edfu
- Cruise to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple
- Continue cruising to Edfu for evening tour to Horus temple
- Enjoy Egyptian Galabeya Party & overnight on board cruise
Day 03: Luxor West Bank
- Moring tour to Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Memnon Colossi
- Evening Disco and entertainment, overnight on board cruise
Day 04: Disembarkation in Luxor
- Disembark cruise in Luxor after breakfast
- Explore East Bank attractions (Karnak and Luxor) Temples
- Transfer to Luxor Airport for the departure flight
- Meet and assist service in both arrival & departure
- All transport by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- 3 nights aboard 5 star Luxury cruise on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise trips mentioned in itinerary
- Entry tickets to all sights between Luxor & Aswan
- Professional Egyptologist guide during trips
- Mobile loan (30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls)
- All service charges and taxes
- To get 4 Day Sonesta St. George New Year Nile Cruise booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in all similar tours package.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult price package.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % adult price package.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas packages.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 4 Day Sonesta St. George New Year Nile Cruise
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory