Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer ptivately to your hotel.
- Your holiday manager will revise all holiday procedures
- Quick smooth check in and relish your first night in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing
- Guided tour to Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Transfer back to hotel and overnight stay in Cairo
Day 3: Nile Cruise Tour
- Early morning drive to Cairo airport after check out then fly to Luxor
- Meet in Luxor airport then transfer to board the Nile cruise before lunch
- Afternoon guided tour to Luxor temple and Karnak temple then return
- Dinner meal and overnight on board cruise in Luxor
Day 4: Down The Nile
- Morning tour to Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch on board then sail to Edfu with dinner and overnight on board
Day 5: Down The Nile
- Arrive in Edfu, breakfast then visit God Horus temple in Edfu
- Proceed sailing to Kom Ombo relishing leisurely Lunch on board
- Arrive in Kom Ombo for an afternoon tour to Kom Ombo temple
- Dinner and overnight on board cruise while sailing to Aswan
Day 6: Down The Nile
- Breakfast then visit the High Dam, Philae & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner meal and overnight on board deluxe Nile Cruise in Aswan
Day 7: Disembark Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast then drive to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to your hotel for check in and overnight
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Check out after breakfast in your hotel
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home
- Meet and greet service in all airports
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel including daily breakfast
- 4 nights aboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All domestic flight tickets
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch meal during trips in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entry fees to all sites indicated in itinerary
- Bottled water & soft drinks during trips
- All service charges & taxes
- Mobile phone with 30 min local / 5 min. international calls
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar and relish a walking tour on foot in Old Cairo. In Luxor visit the impressive Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple. Aswan tours go to Philae Temple, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Uncover the Western Desert oases like Siwa and Bahariya. Diving or snorkeling in the magic waters of Red Sea and Sinai beaches like Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada and Marsa Alam to explore the magic of the underwater world. Board a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa, Lake Nasser Cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel or vise versa and Cruise from Cairo to Aswan or vise versa.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt Christmas packages. Ensuring that your Egypt Christmas tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt Christmas tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a Christmas tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Christmas travel plans, you will find range of Egypt Christmas holiday packages. Whether you plan for Christmas tour packages to Egypt for small group, singles, solo Christmas traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt Christmas tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt Christmas holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your Christmas holiday in Egypt as we offer many Christmas tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt Christmas holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt Christmas travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Christmas tours and packages, we also categorize Christmas holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt packages or romantic Christmas vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short Christmas trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt Christmas holiday we have the right Egypt Christmas vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap Christmas tours or luxury Christmas holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of Christmas vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt Christmas vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt Christmas vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt Christmas tourism & things to do in Egypt at Christmas.
Egypt New Year Tours Terms
- 8 Days Egypt New Year Tours is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Egypt New Year Tours .
- Similar offers to Egypt New Year Tours are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Egypt New Year Tours price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Egypt New Year Tours offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.