Day 1: Arrive Luxor & East Bank Tours
Meet, transfer to board Cruise before lunch. Visit Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Luxor West Bank & Sail to Edfu
Morning Visit to the Valley of Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon & Hatshepsut Temple. Lunch while Sailing to Edfu to Visit Edfu Temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Kom Ombo. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Edfu, Kom Ombo & Arrive Aswan
Breakfast then Visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Sail to Explore Kom Ombo Temple.. Lunch onbaord While Sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Aswan City Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast then Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Lunch onbaord then Felucca Ride to the Botanical Garden & Agha Khan Mausoleum. Dinner and Overnight On Board.
Day 5: Disembarkation for Departure
Disembark in Aswan After Breakfast Meal on Board. Transfer to Aswan Airport or Train Station for Final Departure.
MS Royal Lily Nile Cruise Features:
- Free airport pick-up
- Spacious cabins with Nile view
- Cruise through ancient Egyptian history
- Health club
- Swiss-quality service
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board Movenpick MS Royal Lily on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
- To get 5 Days Movenpick MS Royal Lily Xmas Nile Cruise booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour booked & confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in all similar tours package.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult price package.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % adult price package.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas packages.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 5 Days Movenpick MS Royal Lily Xmas Nile Cruise
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory