Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Egypt
- Arrive in Cairo airport, meet and transfer to Cairo hotel
- Finalize quickly all your holiday procedures with our Rep
- Quick smooth check in then enjoy your first night in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing
- Visit Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- Back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 3: Nile Cruise Tour
- Early morning drive to Cairo airport then fly to Luxor
- Meet & transfer to board your Nile cruise before lunch
- Afternoon tour to Luxor & Karnak temple then return
- Dinner and overnight aboard cruise ship in Luxor
Day 4: Down The Nile
- Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshebsut temple & Memnon Colossi
- Lunch on board then sail to Edfu having dinner & overnight on board
Day 5: Down The Nile
- Arrive to Edfu, breakfast then visit God Horus temple in Edfu
- Proceed sailing to Kom Ombo relishing leisurely lunch onboard
- Arrive in Kom Ombo for afternoon trip to Kom Ombo temple
- Dinner and overnight aboard the sailing cruise to Aswan
Day 6: Down The Nile
- Breakfast on board then tour the High Dam, Philae & Unfinished obelisk
- Dinner and overnight aboard deluxe Nile Cruise parking in Aswan
Day 7: Disembark Cruise
- Disembark after breakfast and transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to hotel for check in & overnight in Cairo
Day 8: Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to airport to fly back home
- Meet and greet in all airports
- All transport by private modern vehicle
- 3 nights in Cairo hotel including breakfast
- 4 nights aboard Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All domestic flight tickets
- All private guided tours in Cairo
- Lunch during trips in Cairo
- All cruise tours sharing group
- Entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Bottled water during tours
- All service charges & taxes
- Mobile loan with 30 min local / 5 min. international calls
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Egypt is safe country to visit with notable low crime rate, tourist attractions are well secured and there is no common negative attitude towards foreigners, with some sensible precautions and preparations you will feel at home and as safe as you'll ever be.
There is no special dress code when visiting Egypt tourist sites, modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites and there is no special concern for women traveling alone.
Egyptian Arabic is the most commonly spoken language in Egypt, it is also the national language in the country but Egyptians speak and understand English as they study it in school. Fewer Egyptians can speak other languages like French, Italian, Spanish, and German. Egyptians working in tourism sector are accustomed to speak enough English and other languages to fulfill the needs of most travelers.
Egypt is very connected to the world, it has many direct flights with Africa, Asia, European Union and United States. Visit Cairo Airport website for a full list of Airlines that fly to Egypt.
Duty free allowances on arrival to Egypt are 1L alcohol, 1L perfume, and either 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g tobacco. Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports and major tourist cities (Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, El Gouna and Sharm El Sheikh).
Giza Pyramids and most monuments and Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm. During Ramadan, the holy month of the Islamic calendar, be aware that these hours will change significantly.
Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm however in major cities it opens much later and some are open 24 hours.
Visitors are welcome in most mosques throughout the year. Modest dress is recommended, women should cover their hair, arms and legs. Both Women and men will remove their shoes before entering.
Taking pictures for people and streets is fine after people permission While Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted. In most historical sites and museums in Egypt it is allowed to use camera, some of them may charge you for camera but at the Egyptian Museum and some similar historical sites it is prohibited and you will be asked to leave camera at reception before entering.
Egypt enjoys big hotel variety from world class luxury to simple hostel accommodations; Check in time in most hotels in Egypt is around midday, 12 or 1 PM.
There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt but we recommend to check with your own doctor, he knows you and your medical history best.
The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian pound (LE), it is about ,06 to USD. Money exchange is widely available, Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities and tourist spots.
We do not recommend the public buses in big cities. Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable. Trains go to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai and the Red Sea. Flights from / to tourist cities are always available.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The Pyramids & Nile Cruise By Air is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Pyramids & Nile Cruise By Air price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Pyramids & Nile Cruise By Air is operated privately unless mentioned.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book our Pyramids & Nile Cruise By Air offer.