Itinerary in Brief
Day 01: Embarkation in Aswan
- Meet, transfer to board Steigenberger Minerva before lunch
- Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca
- Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan
Day 02: Kom Ombo - Edfu
- Sail to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple
- Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple
- Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 03: Luxor West Bank
- Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor
- Disco, Music in the evening and overnight aboard cruise
Day 04: Disembarkation in Luxor
- Disembark in Luxor after breakfast meal on board
- Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon
- Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for final departure
- Meet and assist upon arrival & departure
- All transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights aboard 5 star cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise trips as mentioned
- Entrance tickets to mentioned sites
- Egyptologist guide during excursions
- All service charges & taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Being one of the leading players in travel industry since 1955, we offer a wide range of Egypt Easter packages. Ensuring that your Egypt Easter tour with us would be a lifetime experience with flexible Egypt Easter tour itineraries, competitive prices, excellent customer service and multiple payment facilities. If you plan a Easter tour to Egypt, here is the place you better look in. Whatever your Egypt Easter travel plans, you will find range of Egypt Easter holiday packages. Whether you plan for Easter tour packages to Egypt for small group, singles, solo Easter traveler, private, family or a couple, whether you need escorted Egypt Easter tour packages for your parents or an unusual Egypt Easter holidays and package for yourself, we can help you to tailor your Easter holiday in Egypt as we offer many Easter tour packages to Egypt with prices starting from 300 Usd. Uncover a set of Egypt Easter holiday itineraries and pick from best Egypt Easter travel packages with flights and without. Remeber to add more activities to your choosen Egypt Easter tours and packages, we also categorize Easter holiday packages to Egypt by topic to find your suitable interest. Whether you look for adventure Egypt packages or romantic Easter vacations in Egypt, you will find it here. Being short Easter trip to Egypt or long stay Egypt Easter holiday we have the right Egypt Easter vacation packages for you to select from. Planning Egypt cheap Easter tours or luxury Easter holiday in Egypt? browse our collection of Easter vacation packages to Egypt to indulge you on your Egypt Easter vacations and package at your desired budget. Browse Egypt Packages from Usa, Uk, Canada, Austraia, India, Europe, Aisa and Africa. Get prepared for your Egypt Easter vacation reading our tips about the best time to visit Egypt, Egypt Easter tourism & things to do in Egypt at Easter.
Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Aswan Terms
- 4 Days Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Aswan is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Aswan .
- Similar offers to Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Aswan are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Aswan price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book Steigenberger Minerva Easter Nile Cruise Aswan offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.