Itinerary in Brief
Wednesday: Arriving Cairo, Egypt
- Meet in Cairo airport then transfer to Cairo hotel for overnight
- Finalize your holiday itinerary with your guide upon arrival
Thursday: Giza Pyramids Tour
- Visit Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
- Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo
Friday: Cairo City Sightseeing
- Tour to Egyptian Museum, Coptic and Islamic Old Cairo
- Evening transfer to Cairo airport and fly to Aswan
- Arrive Aswan, transfer to hotel for check in and overnight
Saturday: SS Misr Nile Steamer Cruise
- Check out after breakfast then transfer to embark SS Sudan before lunch
- Afternoon trip to Philae temple and back to cruise
- Evening visit to Kom Ombo temple, dinner and overnight on board in Edfu
Sunday: SS Misr Nile Steamer Cruise
- Morning trip to Horus temple in Edfu then back for lunch on board
- Afternoon, sail to Esna and continue to Luxor
- Dinner and overnight on board in Luxor
Monday: SS Misr Nile Steamer Cruise
- Arrive Abydos morning, visit Abydos temple and back to lunch on board
- Continue sailing then relish a night tour of the Temple of Dendera
- Dinner and overnight on board in Quena
Tuesday: Luxor City Sightseeing
- Disembark by midday then visit Karnak and Luxor temples
- Evening transfer to Luxor hotel and overnight
Wednesday: Fly to Cairo
- Check out from Luxor hotel after breakfast then fly back to Cairo
- Optional Tours in Luxor are also available if requested
- Arrive Cairo then transfer to Cairo hotel for check in and overnight
Thursday: Back Home
- Breakfast in hotel then check out
- Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home
- Meet & assist in all mentioned airports
- All transportation by private AC Deluxe vehicles
- All flight tickets with Egypt Air
- Expert private Egyptologist guide during trips
- 03 nights in Cairo deluxe hotel with breakfast
- 01 night in Aswan deluxe hotel with breakfast
- 03 nights oboard SS Misr Nile Steamer Cruise on FB
- 01 night Luxor deluxe hotel with breakfast
- All private guided tours in itinerary
- Lunch meals & bottled water during Cairo trips
- Entry fees to the sights as per itinerary
- Service charges & taxes
- Mobile loan (30 min local / 5 min. international calls)
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- Mövenpick SS Misr Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Mövenpick SS Misr Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Mövenpick SS Misr Nile Cruise with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Mövenpick SS Misr Nile Cruise offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.