Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Merit Dahabiya Embarkation
Embarkation, Lunch on board Nile Cruise Merit Dahabiya then Move to visit the temples of Luxor and Karnak. Dinner and Overnight on Luxor West bank.
Day 2: More of Luxor Sightseeing
Breakfast on board then explore the West Bank of Luxor, Lunch on board and Sail to Esna. Tea time on the Sun Deck, dinner & overnight beside an island.
Day 3: Edfu & Al Ramady Island
Breakfast while sailing to Edfu, lunch on board then visit Edfu Temple . Continue to Al Ramady Island, dinner and Overnight on board beside the Island.
Day 4: Al Sheikh Fadl Island
Breakfast and lunch on board while sailing to el Sheikh Fadl Island. Tea time and dinner on the island then continue sailing to Aswan and Overnight on board.
Day 5: Dahabiya Merit Disembarkation
Arrive Aswan early morning, breakfast on board Ms Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise then visit the Philae Temple and the High dam and disembarkation in Aswan.
Nile Cruise Dahabeya Merit Features:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Fully furnished eight deluxe cabins
- Two cabins with Large Beds and Six cabins Twin Bedded
- Two masts sailboat.
- Dining facilities, Bars and Reading Lounge.
- Open-air Jacuzzi.
- Same day laundry service with express pressing service.
- Sprinkling System, Anti-Fire treatment and full Fire Safety measures.
- Doctor on call 24 hours.
- Emergency handling and fire trained staff.
- Marine Satellite (Nile Sat Channels)
- Internet access (Chargeable).
- Music system with daily program.
- Boutique and gift shop
- Each cabin 17.75m (bathroom 3.75m including)
- Panoramic large windows with sound proof.
- Individual controlled A/C.
- In-cabin electronic personal large safe.
- Telephone with voice mail message.
- In-cabin coffee and tea tray service.
- LCD TV with individual Receiver in each cabin
- Cabin bathroom with walk-in shower.
Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Merit Dahabiya Cruise on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Best Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise Fit
Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise FAQs
How much does it cost to book Merit Dahabiya?
The 4 nights Nile cruise Merit Dahabiya itinerary starts from 895 Usd while the 7 nights starts from 1565 Usd.
How is Merit Dahabiya Nile cruise plan?
Merit Dahabiya Nile cruise has 10 cabins for maximum 20 guests.
What are Nile cruise Merit Dahabiya sailing dates?
Merit Dahabiya sails on Saturday from Luxor