Places You’ll See
Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Merit Dahabiya Embarkation
Embarkation, Lunch on board Merit Dahabiya Cruise then Move to visit the temples of Luxor and Karnak. Dinner and Overnight on Luxor West bank.
Day 2: More of Luxor Sightseeing
Breakfast on board then explore the West Bank of Luxor, Lunch on board and Sail to Esna. Tea time on the Sun Deck, dinner & overnight beside an island.
Day 3: Edfu & Al Ramady Island
Breakfast while sailing to Edfu, lunch on board then visit Edfu Temple . Continue to Al Ramady Island, dinner and Overnight on board beside the Island.
Day 4: Al Sheikh Fadl Island
Breakfast and lunch on board while sailing to el Sheikh Fadl Island. Tea time and dinner on the island then continue sailing to Aswan and Overnight on board.
Day 5: Dahabiya Merit Disembarkation
Arrive Aswan early morning, breakfast on board then visit the Philae Temple and the High dam and disembarkation in Aswan.
Ms Merit Dahabiya Key Features:
- All cabins have large, panoramic windows
- Fully furnished eight deluxe cabins
- Two cabins with Large Beds and Six cabins Twin Bedded
- Two masts sailboat.
- Dining facilities, Bars and Reading Lounge.
- Open-air Jacuzzi.
- Same day laundry service with express pressing service.
- Sprinkling System, Anti-Fire treatment and full Fire Safety measures.
- Doctor on call 24 hours.
- Emergency handling and fire trained staff.
- Marine Satellite (Nile Sat Channels)
- Internet access (Chargeable).
- Music system with daily program.
- Boutique and gift shop
- Each cabin 17.75m (bathroom 3.75m including)
- Panoramic large windows with sound proof.
- Individual controlled A/C.
- In-cabin electronic personal large safe.
- Telephone with voice mail message.
- In-cabin coffee and tea tray service.
- LCD TV with individual Receiver in each cabin
- Cabin bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Merit Dahabiya Cruise on FB basis
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your trips
- All service charges and taxes
Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tips
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Buy good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in the tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of particular archaeological sites.
- Children under two years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of the adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of the adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in the travel package.
- A 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Terms apply when you book 5 Day Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force Majeure cases.
- Tailor-made itineraries are available for family and solo travellers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyalty coupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all-inclusive and last-minute deals.