Ms Mayfair Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Cruise Down the Nile
Meet, and transfer to Mayfair Nile Cruise before lunch. Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple trip. Dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Day 2: Tour Luxor Attractions
Sunrise trip to the Valley of Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon & Hatshepsut Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Visit Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast, then Visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Sail to Explore Kom Ombo Temple. Lunch onboard While Sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight aboard the cruise.
Day 4: Aswan Full Day Trip
Breakfast, then Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Dinner and overnight On board.
Day 5: Disembarkation for Departure
Disembark Mayfair Cruise in Aswan. Drive to Aswan Airport or Train Station for Final Departure.
M/S Mayfair Cruise Services:
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Spa - steam and sauna with aromatherapy and massage
- Swimming pool bar
- Nile Avenue Restaurant
- Bel Air Lounge bar
- Library, table games and business corner
- Boutique, gift shop and hairdresser
- First-aid clinic with medical service on call
- Laundry and dry cleaning
Ms Mayfair Nile Cruise Cabins:
- LCD televisions sets & satellite channels
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- In-room safe & mini bar
- In-house movie program & music system
- Individually controlled air-conditioned system
- Internet connection
- Telephones with international direct dial
- All bathrooms feature bath tubs and hair dryers
- All cabins has French balconies
- 220V Electricity
- Connected cabins are available
Ms Mayfair Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- 4 Nights Mayfair Cruise Nile on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Ms Mayfair Nile Cruise
Before You Book Ms Mayfair Nile Cruise
How much does it cost to book Ms Mayfair cruise?
Ms Mayfair cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 459 Usd while the 4 Nights Ms Mayfair from Luxor starts from 635 Usd.
When was the Mayfair Nile Cruise built?
Mayfair Nile Cruise was built in 2010
How is Ms Mayfair deck plan?
The Mayfair has 5 decks with 104 cabins for 148 passengers and operated by 70 English-speaking staff.
What are Ms Mayfair Nile cruise sailing dates?
Ms Mayfair Nile cruise sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.
Why Ms Mayfair Nile Cruise?
Embark on the Mayfair Nile cruise, and enjoy the luxury interiors, relaxing cabins, calm surroundings, and splendid dinners completed with natural sightseeing. A cruise aboard Ms Mayfair Nile cruise will be a memorable experience.
Mayfair cruise includes a number of deluxe cabins. The elegant interiors and perfect deco components are present in our lavish cabins to deliver every facility for your maximum pleasure, along with various facilities from Individually controlled AC, Satellite TV, Wi-fi, Telephone, Bathtub and Shower, Hair Dryer, Safety deposit box, and Tea and Coffee tray. In addition to a Private veranda and french window to enjoy the amazing scenery of the Nile valley landscapes.
On Ms Mayfair cruise, there is also a 40 M2 Presidential Suite. It features AC, Free drinks at the lounge bar, Satellite TV, a Free mini bar, a Hair Dryer, a Safety deposit box, Wi-fi, a Telephone, Bathtub and Shower, Tea and Coffee tray. In addition to a Private veranda.
The Lounge & Reception at Mayfair Nile cruise has an Outstanding design and special atmosphere surrounding you while relishing the colourful cocktails or savouring refreshing snacks. Enjoy a range of genuine dishes at Nile Avenue restaurant and get a sun-kiss tan while sailing and viewing spectacular sunsets & beautiful panorama of the virgin lands of ancient Egypt from Sun Deck.