Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Embarkation & Tour Aswan
Meet and transfer to board M/s Esplanade Nile Cruise Ship before lunch. Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Sail to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple. Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Cross Esna Lock to Luxor
Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Disco, Music in the evening and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Luxor Tour & Disembarkation
Disembark Ms Farah Nile Cruiser in Luxor after breakfast meal on board. Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon. Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for final departure.
Esplanade Nile River Cruise:
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Spa - steam and sauna with aromatherapy and massage
- Swimming pool bar
- Lounge bar
- Library, table games and business corner
- Boutique, gift shop and hairdresser
- First-aid clinic with medical service on call
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Large panoramic opening windows
- Cabins are fully air conditioned with individual control
- LED televisions sets & satellite channels
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- In-room safe & mini bar
- In-house movie program & music system
- Internet connection
- Telephones with international direct dial
- All bathrooms feature bath tubs and hair dryers
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Esplanade Luxury Nile Cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Good to know
- Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have holiday package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar trip packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged in case your travel package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your vacation package confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Custom tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo traveler.
- Ask our agents about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise with airfare is availabe on demand.
- Feel free to contact us for custom all inclusive & last minute deal.
- Terms apply when you book Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.