Esplanade Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Esplanade Cruise Aswan
Meet and transfer to board Esplanade Nile Cruise Ship before lunch. Visit High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Sail to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo then relish morning trip to Sobek temple. Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Esna to Luxor Cruise
Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Disco, Music in the evening and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Luxor Tour & Disembarkation
Disembark Luxury Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise in Luxor after breakfast meal on board. Explore Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon. Shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for final departure.
Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise Facilities:
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Spa - steam and sauna with aromatherapy and massage
- Swimming pool bar
- Lounge bar
- Library, table games and business corner
- Boutique, gift shop and hairdresser
- First-aid clinic with medical service on call
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Large panoramic opening windows
- Cabins are fully air conditioned with individual control
- LED televisions sets & satellite channels
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- In-room safe & mini bar
- In-house movie program & music system
- Internet connection
- Telephones with international direct dial
- All bathrooms feature bath tubs and hair dryers
Esplanade Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Luxury MS Esplanade Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Esplanade Nile Cruise
Before You Book Esplanade Nile Cruise
What does Ms Esplanade cruise cost?
Ms Esplanade cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 539 Usd while the 4 Nights Ms Esplanade from Luxor starts from 669 Usd.
When was the Esplanade Nile Cruise built?
Esplanade Nile Cruise was built in 2010
how is Ms Esplanade deck plan?
The Esplanade has 67 rooms for 140 passengers, operated by 70 English-speaking staff. It has 5 passenger decks, a large Sun Deck, a lounge, a restaurant, 2 bars, a spa, Gym, and Sauna.
What are Ms Esplanade Nile cruise sailing dates?
Ms Esplanade Nile cruise sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.