Ms Salacia Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Salacia Cruise Embarkation
Our Rep. will pick you up from Aswan airport or train station by a private A/C vehicle to board Salacia Nile Cruise Ship before lunch. A fantastic city tour in Aswan to wander Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut and Philae Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Cruise Down to Kom Ombo
Sail to Kom Ombo and enjoy guided trip to the Kom Ombo twin temple shared by two gods, Sobek and Haeroris. Afternoon tea while sailing to Edfu. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Cross Esna Lock to Luxor
Breakfast on board, then explore Edfu Temple before sailing to Luxor. Lunch on board, oriental night show, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Ms Salacia Disembarkation
Disembark Ms Salacia Nile Cruise Egypt in Luxor after breakfast. Enjoy a fabulous visit to the ancient Thebes attraction. Begin at the East Bank of Luxor with Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, then move to the West Bank to wander the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Relish a free time at leisure in Luxor for some shopping, then transfer to Luxor airport or station.
Ms Salacia Luxury Nile Cruise Facilities:
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- LCD T.V with Satellite Channels.
- Mini-Bar with daily complimentary mineral water and soft drinks.
- Complimentary Fruit basket & Biscuits/Chocolates upon arrival.
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Soap and Bathrobes.
- Oasis Lounge and bar (Main Lounge with dance floor featuring local shows).
- The Atrium Lounge and Bar (Casual Lounge).
- The Chart Lounge & Library (Reading Lounge & Library).
- Palm Court Restaurant (Main Restaurant).
- Sahara Terrace Café.
- The Temple SPA (Including Gym Area, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath and Massage Room).
- The Lido Health Club (Including Sauna and Jacuzzi, situated on Lido Terrace).
- The Lido Terrace (Swimming Pool, Bar and Shaded Sundeck).
- The Sahara Terrace Sundeck.
- Gift Shop.
- Ship Photographer and Galabeya Kiosk.
- Room service, Laundry service.
- Complimentary Standard Wi-Fi.
Ms Salacia Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Salacia Nile Cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Ms Salacia Nile Cruise
Before You Book Ms Salacia Nile Cruise
How much does it cost to book Ms Salacia Nile cruise?
Ms Salacia Nile cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 409 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 529 Usd.
When was Salacia Nile cruise built?
Ms Salacia cruise was built in 2006
How is Ms Salacia cruise deck plan?
Salacia Nile cruise has 5 decks with 31 suites for 140 passengers and operated by 70 English-speaking staff.
What are Ms Salacia Nile sailing dates?
Ms Salacia Nile cruise sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.
Why Ms Salacia Nile Cruise?
Ms Salacia Nile cruise offers an exceptional experience cruising on the Nile with its luxury service and accommodation. Salacia, one of the best Nile cruise ships in its category, features lavish suites and cabins with full-size windows and spacious areas between 21 to 28 sq meters.
The royal-furnished cabins on the Salacia Nile cruise provide a unique Nile cruising experience. Ms Salacia cruise runs four and five-day itineraries every Monday from Luxor & Friday from Aswan to uncover the wonders of ancient on the Nile River banks along the journey.
Salacia Cruise comprises five decks, including 1 Master suite, 18 Royal Suites, 9 Stateroom Suites, 3 Proper Single Staterooms and One single room. The main Restaurant offers a la carte buffet lunches and special dinners. The Sahara Terrace Cafe and Al Fresco Cafe serve Buffet lunches, while The Oasis Lounge Bar is the Main Lounge with a dance floor featuring folkloric shows. The Chart Lounge and Library are Reading areas and restaurants.
MS Salacia Nile cruise is fully refitted and renovated to an all-suite design no other cruise ship of its size in the Nile offers this great space per client. Most boats of its size carry 140-160 passengers, while Salacia is catering to only 59 travellers, with a 1:1 crew-to-passenger ratio.