Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Esplanade Luxor Cruise
Check-in Luxury Nile Cruise Esplanade before lunch. Visit Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Luxor West Bank Tours
Visit to Valley of Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Edfu and Kom Ombo
Visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Sail to Explore Kom Ombo Temple. Lunch onbaord While Sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Aswan City Sightseeing
Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Felucca Ride to the Botanical Garden & Agha Khan Mausoleum. Dinner and Overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Check Out Ms Esplanade
Disembark Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise in Aswan. Transfer to Aswan airport.
Esplanade Nile Cruise Features:
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Spa - steam and sauna with aromatherapy and massage
- Swimming pool bar
- Lounge bar
- Library, table games and business corner
- Boutique, gift shop and hairdresser
- First-aid clinic with medical service on call
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Large panoramic opening windows
- Cabins are fully air conditioned with individual control
- LED televisions sets & satellite channels
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- In-room safe & mini bar
- In-house movie program & music system
- Internet connection
- Telephones with international direct dial
- All bathrooms feature bath tubs and hair dryers
Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Esplanade Nile cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise
Before You Book Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise
What does Ms Esplanade cruise cost?
Ms Esplanade cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 539 Usd while the 4 Nights Ms Esplanade from Luxor starts from 669 Usd.
When was the Esplanade Nile Cruise built?
Esplanade Nile Cruise was built in 2010
how is Ms Esplanade deck plan?
The Esplanade has 67 rooms for 140 passengers, operated by 70 English-speaking staff. It has 5 passenger decks, a large Sun Deck, a lounge, a restaurant, 2 bars, a spa, Gym, and Sauna.
What are Ms Esplanade Nile cruise sailing dates?
Ms Esplanade Nile cruise sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.