Ms Farah Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Check in Ms Farah Nile Cruise Ship before lunch. Tour to High Dam, Philae Temple and Sail on Nile by Felucca. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Cuise to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo, morning tour to Sobek temple. Continue sailing to Edfu for an evening tour to Horus temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Esna to Luxor Nile Cruise
Arrive Luxor. relish tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples. Dinner and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Luxor Tour & Disembarkation
Disembark Ms Farah Nile Cruiser. Tour to the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon. Free time shopping in Luxor then transfer to airport for departure.
Ms Farah Nile River Cruise Features:
- Free airport pick-up
- Mezzanine floor with gift shop
- Hair dresser and boutiques
- Gymnasium, Steam & Sauna free of charge
- Massage room with different choices with reasonable fees
- Wireless Internet connection in all the outlets Free of charge
- Laundry facilities
- Automatic fire alarm
- Complete water purification station
Ms Farah Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Ms Farah Luxury Nile Cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Ms Farah Nile Cruise
Before You Book Ms Farah Nile Cruise
How much does it cost to book Farah Nile cruise?
Farah boat Nile cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 320 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 559 Usd.
When was Ms Farah Nile cruise built?
Farah cruise was built in 2011
How is Farah cruise deck plan?
Ms Farah Nile cruise has 5 decks with 62 cabins for 124 passengers and operated by 85 English-speaking staff.
What are Farah boat Nile cruise sailing dates?
Farah Nile cruise sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.