Movenpick Royal Lily Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Aswan Nile Cruise
Board Moevenpick MS Royal Lily. Visit Aswan High Dam, Philae Temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Kom Ombo & Edfu
Arrive Kom Ombo to viisit Sobek temple, then sail to Edfu to visit Horus temple. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Esna to Luxor Cruise
Arrive Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Dinnerand overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Luxor City Sightseeing
Disembark MS Movenpick Royal Lily in Luxor. Viist the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Memnon then transfer to airport.
Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise Features:
- Free airport pick-up
- Spacious cabins with Nile view
- Cruise through ancient Egyptian history
- Health club
- Swiss-quality service
Movenpick Royal Lily Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Movenpick MS Royal Lily Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Movenpick Royal Lily Cruise
Before You Book Movenpick Royal Lily Cruise
How much does it cost to book Movenpick Royal Lily?
Royal Lily Nile cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 459 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 615 Usd.
When was Movenpick Royal Lily Nile cruise built?
Ms Royal Lily was built in 2007
How is Movenpick Ms Royal Lily Nile cruise deck plan?
Movenpick Lily Nile cruise has 5 decks with 62 cabins for 124 passengers and operated by 70 English-speaking staff.
What are Mövenpick Royal Lily cruise sailing dates?
Movenpick Nile cruise Royal Lily sails weekly on Friday from Aswan and Monday from Luxor.