Jaz Crown Jubilee Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: MS Jaz Crown Jubilee from Aswan
Meet and transfer to board Ms Jaz Jubilee before lunch. Visit the High Dam, Philae Temple, and Sail on the Nile by Felucca. Dinner and overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 2: Sail to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Cruise to Kom Ombo, then enjoy the morning trip to Sobek temple. Resume sailing to Edfu for an evening visit to Horus temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Esna to Luxor Cruise
Arrive in Luxor to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Luxor. Disco, Music in the evening, and overnight aboard the cruise.
Day 4: Jaz Jubilee Nile Cruise Disembarkation
Disembark Jaz Jubilee Cruise in Luxor after breakfast on board. Uncover the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut & the Colossi of Memnon. Free time for shopping in Luxor, then transfer to airport for final departure.
Ms Jaz Crown Jubilee Nile Cruise Features:
- Panoramic sliding windows in all cabins
- Private bath (bath tub - hair dryer)
- Cabins are Ac with individual control
- Internet access
- Non smoking cabins
- Doctor on on board.
- TV within house music & video channels
- Mini Bar & room service
- Telephone with international calls
- Swimming Pool & sundeck
- Laundry service and housekeeping
- All major credit cards accepted
- All inclusive meal plan upon request
Jaz Crown Jubilee Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Jaz Jubilee Deluxe 5 * Cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Jaz Crown Jubilee Nile Cruise
Before You Book Jaz Crown Jubilee Nile Cruise
How much does it cost to book Jaz Jubilee Nile cruise?
Crown Jubilee Nile cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 425 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 565 Usd.
How is Jaz Crown Jubilee Nile cruise deck plan?
Jaz Crown Jubilee Nile cruise has 4 decks with 76 cabins for 152 passengers and operated by 85 English-speaking staff.
What are Crown Jubilee Nile cruise sailing dates?
Jaz Jubilee Nile cruise sails weekly on Thursday from Luxor and Monday from Aswan.