Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Luxor & Embarkation
Meet in Luxor airport, pick up to transfer to Embark The Oberoi Philae Luxury Nile Cruiser and lunch on board. Afternoon trip to Luxor & Karnak Temples then back to cruise for 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board. Evening Cocktail reception, dinner & overnight in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor Tours & Cruise to Esna
Breakfast on board then morning visit to (valley of kings, king Tuts tomb, Ramses the six, Dier Elmadina, Habu and colossus of Memnon) then back to cruise. Midday Sail to Essna Lock, lunch & Passing Essna lock. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board, dinner & overnight in Essna.
Day 3: Sail to Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board then morning visit to the Temple of Edfu and back to cruise. Midday Sail to Kom Ombo, lunch & 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board. Evening visit to Kom Ombo Temple then dinner & overnight in Kom Ombo.
Day 4: Aswan City Sightseeing Trips
Breakfast on board then morning trip to the High Dam and Philae temple then back to cruise for lunch on board. Afternoon trip to the Nubian Museum by motor boat. Dinner & overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Disembarkation & Depart Aswan
Breakfast on board, disembark The Oberoi Philae Nile River Cruise then transfer to Luxor airport to fly back home.
The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Ship Facilities:
- 24/7 Reception
- Private docking areas
- Restaurant with varied menus on a daily basis.
- Nightly entertainment programme
- Sun Deck with Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Personal Care Attendant throughout your holiday.
- On-board elevators and access for physically-challenged guests.
- Laundry and daily housekeeping service
- Internet and games room
- Therapy rooms with a private shower and steam room
- Gymnasium On board
- Library and Cigar Lounge
- Egyptologist for all shore excursions
- Medical service on call (24/7)
- Fully purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Major credit cards accepted on board Nile Cruises
The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Egypt Cabins:
- The Cruise Features 22 elegantly appointed cabins and Luxury Suites
- Air conditioning with individual control
- 10" pillow topped mattress
- Blackout blinds
- Coffee machine
- Personal bar
- Soundproof, openable French window
- 24-hour express laundry
- Alarm and docking station
- High-definition 40" LED television
- DVD player
- Electronic safe
- High speed WiFi access
- Wireless telephones
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom offers hair dryer
- Overhead, multi pressure shower
- Handheld shower
- Weighing scales
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
Good to know
- The Ms Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer.
- Package price does NOT include entry visa to the served destination.
- Package price does NOT include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Ms Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise price does NOT include personal expenses.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Ms Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise itinerary is available in private or group.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
- Terms apply when you book Ms Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise offer.