Day 1: Arrive Aswan & Embarkation
Meet in Aswan airport, pick up and transfer for Embarkation on board Cruise, lunch on board then Visit the High Dam, the Philae Temple & Isis island, back to Nile Cruise. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge, evening Cocktail reception, dinner, entertainment and overnight in Aswan.
Day 2: Aswan & Abu Simbel Tours
Breakfast on board, optional visit to Abu Simbel temples of Ramses II & Nefertari and lunch on board. Afternoon visit to the Nubian Museum by motor boat. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge then dinner,entertainment and overnight in Aswan.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast on board then visit Kom Ombo Temple and back to cruise. Sail to Edfu, lunch on board then an afternoon trip to the Temple of Edfu. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge, dinner, disco entertainment and overnight in Edfu.
Day 4: Essna & Luxor West Bank
Breakfast on board the sailing cruise, pass Esna lock and lunch on board cruising towards Luxor. Afternoon Luxor tour to (the temples of Karnak, Hatshepsut obelisk & Ramses III temple) and Luxor temple. Dinner, disco entertainment and overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Dendera & Abydos Temples
Breakfast on board the pay a visit to Abydos Temple, Dendara temple then back to Nile Cruise. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board, dinner with free time to explore Luxor and overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: More Luxor City Sightseeing
Breakfast on board then visit Luxor west bank (valley of kings, king Tut tomb, Ramses the six, Dier Elmadina, Habu and colossus of Memnon). Lunch on board, 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board then evening visit to Luxor Museum. Dinner & Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7: Disembarkation & Depart Luxor
Breakfast on board then disembark and transfer to Luxor airport to fly back home.
The Oberoi Philae Facilities:
- 24/7 Reception
- Private docking areas
- Restaurant with varied menus on a daily basis.
- Nightly entertainment programme
- Sun Deck with Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Personal Care Attendant throughout your holiday.
- On-board elevators and access for physically-challenged guests.
- Laundry and daily housekeeping service
- Internet and games room
- Therapy rooms with a private shower and steam room
- Gymnasium On board
- Library and Cigar Lounge
- Egyptologist for all shore excursions
- Medical service on call (24/7)
- Fully purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Major credit cards accepted on board Nile Cruises
The Oberoi Philae Cabins:
- The Cruise Features 22 elegantly appointed cabins and Luxury Suites
- Air conditioning with individual control
- 10" pillow topped mattress
- Blackout blinds
- Coffee machine
- Personal bar
- Soundproof, openable French window
- 24-hour express laundry
- Alarm and docking station
- High-definition 40" LED television
- DVD player
- Electronic safe
- High speed WiFi access
- Wireless telephones
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom offers hair dryer
- Overhead, multi pressure shower
- Handheld shower
- Weighing scales
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board Oberoi Philae on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
- To get 7 Day Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise From Aswan booked and confirmed
- Fill and submit the form and expect soon reply with your quote.
- We speak Italian - German - Spanish - French - Chinese - Russian.
- All packages are operated privately unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Package price always excludes personal expenses & optional activities.
- Package prices are fixed in USD but you can pay with any other currency.
- Package prices are per person per trip including all items in tour offer
- Package price is always valid except for Easter & Christmas periods.
- Package price does NOT include Entry visas to any of served destinations.
- Package price does Not include fees of any special archaeological sites.
- Package prices are updated always to give you the best possible price.
- Prices would NOT be changed once you have tour package confirmed.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar tour packages.
- Children between 5 and 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children between 6 and 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package price.
- Children will be charged in case your tour package includes any airfare.
- 25 % down payment is required to get your tour package booking confirmed.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas package bookings.
- Full payment should be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- You can pay by any debit or credit card via our secured system.
- Printable Payment voucher & confirmation would be emailed to you.
- You will get our contacts list (operators & 24/7 customer care).
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- We book airlines from Usa Uk Australia Canada Uae Ksa India & Europe.
- We recommend you to buy good travel insurance as we do Not offer.
- Ask our agents about group discounts and cancellation penalties.
Before You Book
- Things to know before you Book 7 Day Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise From Aswan
- Egypt is always safe country to visit with notable low crime rates
- Tourist attractions are well secured and far from any unrest points
- There is no negative attitude towards foreigners been ever reported
- No special concern for women traveling alone to Egypt touristy sites
- Modest dress is recommended in less tourist sites for men & women
- Valid Passport with 6 month beyond your travel schedule is a must
- Egypt entry visa costs 25 Usd & available in any of Egypt Embassies
- Few nationalities can obtain Egypt entry visa upon their arrival
- Obtaining Sinai Visa only would not permit you to get out of Sinai
- Egypt has many direct flights with European Union & United States
- Duty free shops are available in Egypt airports & major tourist cities
- Egyptians speak & understand English as they study it in school
- Most monuments & Museums in Egypt open between 8 Am to 5 Pm
- Shops and stores in Egypt are usually opened from 10 Am to 10 Pm
- Non Muslims can easily visit all religious historical sites in Egypt
- Taking pictures for people & streets is fine after people permission
- Taking pictures for official type or army structures is not permitted
- Egypt has big hotel variety; Check in by midday & check out 2 pm
- There in no health concerns or vaccinations required to visit Egypt
- The Pound is the official currency & money exchange is widely available
- Credit cards are largely used in Egypt major cities & tourist spots
- Stay away from the public buses in big cities like Cairo & Alexandria
- Taxi and limousine service are fine every where but price is negotiable
- Trains are going to all big cities in Egypt except Sinai & Red Sea
- Tipping is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory
Top Nile Cruise 2018
Top Nile Cruise 2018
Related Travel Articles
Egypt Travel Gate 2018 © Rights Reserved