Itinerary in Brief
Day 1: Arrive Aswan & Embarkation
Meet in Aswan airport, pick up and transfer for Embarkation on board The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruiser, lunch on board then Visit the High Dam, the Philae Temple & Isis island, back to Nile Cruise. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge, evening Cocktail reception, dinner, entertainment and overnight in Aswan.
Day 2: Aswan & Abu Simbel Tours
Breakfast on board, optional visit to Abu Simbel temples of Ramses II & Nefertari and lunch on board. Afternoon visit to the Nubian Museum by motor boat. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge then dinner,entertainment and overnight in Aswan.
Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples
Breakfast on board then visit Kom Ombo Temple and back to cruise. Sail to Edfu, lunch on board then an afternoon trip to the Temple of Edfu. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge, dinner, disco entertainment and overnight in Edfu.
Day 4: Essna & Luxor West Bank
Breakfast on board the sailing cruise, pass Esna lock and lunch on board cruising towards Luxor. Afternoon Luxor tour to (the temples of Karnak, Hatshepsut obelisk & Ramses III temple) and Luxor temple. Dinner, disco entertainment and overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Dendera & Abydos Temples
Breakfast on board the pay a visit to Abydos Temple, Dendara temple then back to Nile Cruise. 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board, dinner with free time to explore Luxor and overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: More Luxor City Sightseeing
Breakfast on board then visit Luxor west bank (valley of kings, king Tut tomb, Ramses the six, Dier Elmadina, Habu and colossus of Memnon). Lunch on board, 5:00 p.m.Tea at club lounge on board then evening visit to Luxor Museum. Dinner & Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7: Disembarkation & Depart Luxor
Breakfast on board then disembark The Oberoi Philae Luxury Nile Cruiser and transfer to Luxor airport to fly back home.
The Oberoi Philae Nile River Cruise Facilities:
- 24/7 Reception
- Private docking areas
- Restaurant with varied menus on a daily basis.
- Nightly entertainment programme
- Sun Deck with Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Personal Care Attendant throughout your holiday.
- On-board elevators and access for physically-challenged guests.
- Laundry and daily housekeeping service
- Internet and games room
- Therapy rooms with a private shower and steam room
- Gymnasium On board
- Library and Cigar Lounge
- Egyptologist for all shore excursions
- Medical service on call (24/7)
- Fully purified water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Major credit cards accepted on board Nile Cruises
The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Ship Cabins:
- The Cruise Features 22 elegantly appointed cabins and Luxury Suites
- Air conditioning with individual control
- 10" pillow topped mattress
- Blackout blinds
- Coffee machine
- Personal bar
- Soundproof, openable French window
- 24-hour express laundry
- Alarm and docking station
- High-definition 40" LED television
- DVD player
- Electronic safe
- High speed WiFi access
- Wireless telephones
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom offers hair dryer
- Overhead, multi pressure shower
- Handheld shower
- Weighing scales
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Egypt on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing Nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Places You’ll See
Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely YES! Egypt Nile Cruise is a great way to travel between the cities of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. it's gorgeous, relaxing and you're doing something that people have done for 5,000 years.
Yes it's very safe to cruise the Nile. There are no travel restrictions whatsoever against travelling to these locations and the tourist areas along the Nile River, including Cairo, Luxor and Aswan, are deemed safe to visit.
To book Nile cruise online you just need to have a look at the prices offered by companies and you’ll probably take a large and sharp inhale! We recommend booking Nile cruise from well established companies which operate private or small group tours.
Classic Nile Cruises, Dahabiya boats and Lake Nasser cruises normally are 3, 4 and 7 nights in length. Differences would be in sites visited, prices, cruise ship facilities and reviews of the ship.
We offer various packages on pretty fine Nile cruise ships start from $320 per perosn on double cabin for 3 nights including all ship facilities, 3 meals and guided tours. Visit us to view our Nile cruise offers from budget to Luxury, 3 to 14 nights, Super long Cairo Luxor Aswan, Classic Nile cruising, Dahabiyas and Lake Nasser Cruise packages.
Choosing the best Nile river cruise ship in Egypt is not easy, There are more than 400 licensed cruise on the Nile! so many levels of luxury and so many tour operators. We offer different river cruises and skilful travel consultants team to help finding the best cruise for your budget and priorities.
The best time to do a Nile cruise is between October and April and it's not recommended to travel during the peak summer months from June through August.
When you’re thinking about what should you take on a Nile cruise; make sure to pack a Good Sunglasses, packable Sunhat, power adapter with USB oorts, bug spray, tissues, small flashlight, digital Camera, binoculars, hand cleanser, anti-diarrhea medicine and walking sandals.
When you’re thinking about what to wear on a Nile cruise; We recommend smart casual for evening meals, comfortable clothes for excursions. Short shorts, see-through clothing or swimwear when on shore excursions are not recommended.
Tipping in Egypt is an appreciated habitual attitude but is Not obligatory. Generally 5 to 10 EGP for small favors is fine for carrying luggage, parking a car or to guys who clean bathrooms. 10 % is fine in restaurant and spa. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver should be considered if you're provided with good to great service, feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Terms
- 7 Days The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise is available in multiple languages.
- Printable Payment voucher will be provided upon confirmation.
- Contacts of our operators & 24/7 customer care will be provided.
- We book flights from Usa Uk Australia Canada Dubai India & Europe.
- Contact us for any questions about The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise .
- Similar offers to The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise are available.
- Take out good travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Price is fixed in USD per person includes all items in tour offer.
- Price is valid around the year except for Spring & Christmas seasons.
- Price excludes entry visas and fees of special archaeological sites.
- The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise price excludes personal expenses.
- Children under 2 years old are free of charge in similar packages.
- Children 2 to 5.99 years would pay 25 % of adult package price.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years would pay 50 % of adult package cost.
- Children will be charged for airfare if included in travel package.
- 25 % down payment is required to confirm your vacation package.
- 50 % down payment is required to confirm Easter & Xmas bookings.
- Full payment would be settled in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- We never apply cancellation fees in all ‘force majeure’ cases.
- Cancellation fees are applied in personal & business conditions.
- Tailor made itineraries are available for family and solo travelers.
- Ask about group discounts, loyality cupons & special offers.
- Contact us for special all inclusive and last minute deals.
- Terms apply when you book The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise offer.
Covid 19 Hygiene Measures
- 10 people is the maxium group size in all tours and activities.
- Safe enough distance between people maintained whenever possible.
- Mask is obligatory and will be given to people who do not have it.
- Alcohol gel is available all time before during and after service.
- People running service in hotel and during tours wear mask and gloves.
- hotels and cruises follow safe hygienic practices to ensure your safety.
- Handing out printed materials like maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Temperature and wellness of our staff will be monitored daily.
- Admission will be denied to client with a temperature of 37+ degrees.
- Used transport will be deeply disinfected before and after service.
- The used transport means will be reduced to 50% of its maximum capacity.
- Maximum permitted capacity is 50% in all tourist attractions and museums.