Farah Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Meet, transfer to board M/S Farah nile cruise. Trip to Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Day 2: Luxor West Bank Tours
Morning Trip to Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of Kings & Colossi’s of Memnon. Sail to Edfu and enjoy a trip to Edfu Temple. Afternoon tea while sailing to Kom Ombo. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Edfu and Kom Ombo Tours
Morning Visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Sail to Explore Kom Ombo Temple. Sail, Dinner and overnight aboard cruise.
Day 4: Aswan City Tours
Visit Philae Temple, High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk. Felucca Ride to the Botanical Garden & Agha Khan Mausoleum. Dinner and Overnight On Board.
Day 5: Disembarkation for Departure
Disembark MS Farah Cruise in Aswan. Transfer to Aswan Airport or Train Station for Departure.
Farah Nile Cruise Facilities:
- Free airport pick-up
- Mezzanine floor with gift shop
- Hair dresser and boutiques
- Gymnasium, Steam & Sauna free of charge
- Massage room with different choices with reasonable fees
- Wireless Internet connection in all the outlets Free of charge
- Laundry facilities
- Automatic fire alarm
- Complete water purification station
Farah Nile Cruise Inclusions
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by modern AC deluxe vehicle
- Farah Nile cruise booking on full board basis
- All Cruise excursions sharing nile cruise group
- Entrance fees to Luxor and Aswan sights
- English-speaking tour guides during sightseeing
- All service charges and taxes
Beyond Farah Nile Cruise
Before You Book Farah Nile Cruise
How much does it cost to book Farah Nile cruise?
Farah boat Nile cruise 3 nights from Aswan starts from 320 Usd while the 4 Nights from Luxor starts from 559 Usd.
When was Ms Farah Nile cruise built?
Farah cruise was built in 2011
How is Farah cruise deck plan?
Ms Farah Nile cruise has 5 decks with 62 cabins for 124 passengers and operated by 85 English-speaking staff.
What are Farah boat Nile cruise sailing dates?
Farah Nile cruise sails weekly on Monday from Luxor and Friday from Aswan.